+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fanatic

Re: For animal lovers

We have a relativelly new addition to our houisehold in the form of Clara the cat...my daughter got her from a rescue organization.She is my first cat ever. While I have posted pics of her I haven't posted pictures of the dogs that she loves to tease...whacking them upside the head each time they come near her.
    Princess:

Ricky:

Duncan:

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Oh bewty, they all are precious but Duncan and his little "pose" is tooooo cute!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

Thanks BB....he is the one that has been having the hardest time adjusting to having Clara in the house. Every time he sees her it's like he's seeing her for the first time. He was also a rescue from an abusive home where once his owners divorced was let loose for about a week until he was found by animal services. He is very loving but always wants to be outside like maybe he's waiting for the old owners to come back and get him.

Cute puppies, bewty!
    Doxie, at the doggie birthday cake! I hope everyone had fun at the birthday party!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2601943;
    Our Jack Russell Terror...I mean, Terrier, Simon, turned 14! I still remember picking him out of the litter at his breeder's, and I can't believe he's 14 today.

This is the birthday cookie we baked for him for his little celebration. It's all natural, with chicken broth and his favorite Pedigree dog food. We tried our best to make it look like the number 14. Here are Simon and Henry celebrating by having a nibble!

doxie - Looks like they had a good time, and it sounds tasty too! You said jack russell terror... HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2602201;
    We have a relativelly new addition to our houisehold in the form of Clara the cat...my daughter got her from a rescue organization.She is my first cat ever. While I have posted pics of her I haven't posted pictures of the dogs that she loves to tease...whacking them upside the head each time they come near her.
    bewty- Yep that's what cats do! - To echo previous poster bbnbama, Duncan is sooo cute, so are the others, but Duncan looks like he is a natural "poser". His wanting to be outside, may be as you posted - waiting for someone to come back, but after a period of loving care from you, he will probably want to go outside just for the sake of going outside.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2602209;
    doxie - Looks like they had a good time, and it sounds tasty too! You said jack russell terror... HA HA HA HA

bewty- Yep that's what cats do! - To echo previous poster bbnbama, Duncan is sooo cute, so are the others, but Duncan looks like he is a natural "poser". His wanting to be outside, may be as you posted - waiting for someone to come back, but after a period of loving care from you, he will probably want to go outside just for the sake of going outside.

Oh I hope so, he's been with us for a few months yet has never seemed comfortable being in the house. The other dogs accepted him right away, but he cries when he's not outside

What a great looking bunch there bewty. Ricky reminds me of boy Chauncy I had. He was 19 when he left us for The Rainbow Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2601852;
    Kimono just jumped on my chair, climbed up my back (ow, oW, OW! - I'm wearing a tank top) and settled on my shoulder. Now she's just as calm and happy as you please. I keep forgetting to mention that this kitten loves to chase her tail... she's obsessed. Cracks me up every time. I've never had a cat who did that.
    AWWW.. It was always fun being a human climbing tree...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2602225;
    What a great looking bunch there bewty. Ricky reminds me of boy Chauncy I had. He was 19 when he left us for The Rainbow Bridge.
    Thanks Unk......they all have their own quirks and are loved for them. Hope your tribe humiliates the Yanks

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2601959;
    Just wanted to make sure to state that once, outside the fenced-in dog run (or before they go in), it is required that the babies be on the leash. The runners, bikers, etc. are not wild about the dogs being off leash. Now, everyone can relax and have their own fun. I like the responsibility that this area imparts.
    I'm still trying to figure out how - once they're all off-leash - you keep them from fighting. Does that ever happen? I guess I'm lucky to have a wildlife preserve with trails that abutts my back yard. I walk Taro off-leash there every day. Hardly anyone even knows about it besides the people who live next to it.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 10-07-2007 at 09:20 AM.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread