+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

*PSSST* She is a Shih Tzu -- Not a feline.....
    Sometimes I think that it's the same thing with small dogs
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So you're saying that small dogs are kitties in disguise? Interesting concept.

gabriel, my "gurl" seems to be doing better...not that she was ever doing poorly, as such. She is still taking her pill well, and will chase/slap around after the demon "baby gurl" at least once/day, when necessary. I'm encouraged. Just waiting to see the proof on the 15th.

Thanks for asking.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I said it poorly, but yes, I mean that cats and small dogs are the same thing
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Oops! Guess I should check myself before I post! Thanks for setting me straight, gabriel.

My MIL has a Shih Tzu, and I call her "dust mop"!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2590615;
    Sometimes I think that it's the same thing with small dogs
    Rosie acts more like a cat than a dog
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Our "small/long dog" Henry is in NO way like a cat. LOL - he seriously dislikes cats and his entire life revolves around chasing neighborhood cats out of our yard (no offense to the cat lovers - but Henry hates cats). LMAO our JRT is scarily like a cat (as MRD mentioned). Now, if I could just get that bad Simon litter trained, I would be happy! Simon snoozes on windowsills, loves to drink out of faucets. He is just like a cat. Simon will be fourteen in a few weeks. Maybe he needs to move in with Rosie and Bogie!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2591632;
    Our "small/long dog" Henry is in NO way like a cat. LOL - he seriously dislikes cats and his entire life revolves around chasing neighborhood cats out of our yard (no offense to the cat lovers - but Henry hates cats). LMAO our JRT is scarily like a cat (as MRD mentioned). Now, if I could just get that bad Simon litter trained, I would be happy! Simon snoozes on windowsills, loves to drink out of faucets. He is just like a cat. Simon will be fourteen in a few weeks. Maybe he needs to move in with Rosie and Bogie!
    NO! 3 dogs is enough!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

We only got our dog because the kids wanted one and I said, "The only way I'll get a dog is if it looks like a cat." Well Taro is a Japanese Chin and he looks like a miniature lion.
    Count your blessings!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

My cat Jasper is in Kitty I.C.U. right now after having surgery for a urinary tract blockage. This was his second time having this so I knew what to look for before it got to be a life and death situation like it was last time.

He had the surgery yesterday morning and I should be able to pick him up tomorrow as they've taken the catheter out and he's going on his own.

Cost: $1,675 (estimate only at time of admittance)
    Wellbeing of my cat: Priceless

Jewels I'm so sorry to hear about Jasper. I'm glad you were able to catch it before it got too far. You're a good mom.

+ Reply to Thread