+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey

Re: For animal lovers

canuck, I'm so relieved to know that your baby made a recovery for you. PHEW!!!

I hope you have years of fun ahead of you still.

queenb thanks for making the valliant attempt at posting your wild animal pictures for us! They all failed, unfortunately, but I sure do appreciate the efforts. Now I'll stay tuned for them.

MRD

Canuck- that is GREAT news. I'm sure you are both happy campers now.

Welcome back Queenb. Hope to be able to see your pics shortly. Sounds like a great vacation and an even better welcome home from the kitties.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'll do this again-please, someone let me know if they're invisible again--I could see them last night but someone was kind enough to let me know I was the only one!

This bison was a cool dude with the frost..

A huge bull elk seemed to be posing just for me!

If it itches, scratch it!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Here's some littler critters, but just as cool--

There is a big prairie dog 'town' near Greycliffe, Montana that is fun to watch,

I know coyotes are considered pests, but this in the National Parks they aren't a problem but an asset. This one looks nice and healthy.

Henry's Fork of the Snake River begins in Island Park Idaho. No fishing is allowed in the river, so the trout get huge. This one is arm-size! I really like to feed fish, so it was lots of fun. They have fish food in a machine there, but the ducks mostly get it--I knew it from the last time and had moist kitty treats that sank--the fish were all over it!

I'll post 'non animal' pics in the vacation thread.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

queenb, those are great! I especially love the frost-covered bison! What a shot!

queenb - great photos - I like the Prairie Dog & Coyote the best.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

b, FANTASTIC!!!! These were worth the wait!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

queenb: Fabulous photos! I will check out your vacation pics.

canuckinchile: I'm glad your lil one is on the mend! That was probably very scary!

prhoshay: Is your little one doing ok now? I haven't caught up yet.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Hi everybody! I haven't posted here for a couple of months or so, I hope somebody here remembers me!
    I have good news and bad news. About a month ago, I came home and My black and white kitty, Boogie (I posted a pic of him cuddling with my Border Collie) had died. We don't know what happened. there was no sign of trauma, no blood or anything. He was only 18 months old. It threw me for such a loop that I was in a bad depression for a while. He was such a funny little guy and such a sweetie. Harley my BC misses him so much, out of all my pets they are the only boys and they were cuddle buddies.

In other news, some low-life scumbag dumped a black cat at my husband's work. She kept coming in the office looking for food and they kept kicking her out and the boss was actually getting mad at my husband for feeding her. So he brought her home. She was so skinny and so dirty. She is such a sweetie. She was scared for a while with all my other animals and all but she has fit in perfectly, We have named her Sarah. We love her so much. I am having a problem with her though and I was hoping that somebody could maybe offer me some advice....she will not stay off of my kitchen counter. I made a cake the other day and when I went to frost it she had eaten the middle part out of it, anything that is left out gets eaten by her, If we fix our plates at dinner and go back for seconds she ahs eaten some. I have never had this problem with any of my other cats. Any ideas? the only idea I have heard so far is to squirt her with some water but from the pics I am going to post of her later, you will be able to see that she LOVES water so that isn't working.
    I hope everybody and their 4 legged kids are doing well. I am going to go back and read all of your posts to catch myself up. I will post pics of Sarah in a little bit. I missed you guys!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly723; 09-18-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Hi, have not posted in this thread for awhile but love the pictures! The coyote is my favorite, so pretty, looks like the smaller of my 2 German Shepherds.

My big guy, Tretiak just finished his first Heartworm treatment tonight and I need a boost. He was in the false negative window despite being on preventive and we just began treatment. He is sleeping quietly and ate his dinner but refused a treat. I am glad he is here though.

+ Reply to Thread