+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980811211715711071 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

My prayers are with you pom, I wish you the best. I always loved Poms, they're so adorable!

FORT Fogey

One More of My Av

I post photos of the dogs at their web pages -- you can click on the links in my signature below to see them.

One more photo I'll paste here, in honor of my little avatar, is the photo from which I created that av. . . .

FORT Fogey

Skunky Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Pom, what adorable pics! That black one you might get looks like a poodled-up skunk. I mean that in the cutest way, too. Maybe you could name him Pepe(Le Pew).
    Thanks, Lucy. "poodled-up skunk" is a perfect description of the little black creature they showed me yesterday! I don't take offense to that at all, 'cause it totally fits him.

The first thing I thought of when I saw him was "He looks like a skunk!" The second thing I thought was "He reminds me of Jay Leno!"

Then the third thing I thought of was that this new Pom actually reminds me of my little av, because, believe it or not, my av and his sister both got sprayed by our neighborhood skunk on different nights this past summer and yesterday, when I was giving Casey his last kiss goodbye (after they put him down) I noticed that he still smelled just a smidge like a skunk. He still had just a tiny bit of "skunk" smell left on his head, and it's the last thing I noticed about him when I kissed him goodbye.

How neat that the last thing about Casey reminded me of a skunk, and then the rescue group sends me this photo of a "poodled-up-skunk Pomeranian" who needs a home.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

I popped on into this thread b/c I knew Pomeraniac had put up pictures of Casey, Powder and Tuxedo. All are adorable beyond belief. I just got finished reading all the posts. I've laughed, I've cried and said "how cute is that?" I can't tell you how many times.

I'm off to the Help Desk to figure out how to post pictures of my zoo.

toothdoc.

FORT Fogey

Can't Wait to See Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy-fan
    We have a cat pandy she's 18years of age and still young! Thats 88 in cat years.
    Hey Snoopy-fan,

Not to have you get lost in all the talk about MY critters! I'm glad to hear your kitty's still going strong at age 18. Is your cat an indoor cat? They seem to live a lot longer.

I'd love to see a photo or two, when you get a chance to post some.

Welcome to the FORT, a place that's very supportive and a lot of fun.

Here we go.
    I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cockatiels and some goldfish. I went to Dogster and below are links to my babies. I'll go to Photobucket tommorow and put up the cats and birds.

Missy, Abby and Gracie are Maltese dogs. I sure to love them.

Missy
    http://www.dogster.com/?77248

Abby
    http://www.dogster.com/?77249

Gracie
    http://www.dogster.com/?77259

Ashley is one of my rescues that I lost last September. The last 2 pictures are of her final resting place in my sunroom.
    http://www.dogster.com/?77255

They all bring such joy to my life. I can't imagine life without them. I still miss Ashley. She took a part of my heart with her.

toothdoc

The new dog is very cute Pom. Its funny, I thought of Pepe le Pew when I saw him also.

I went to one of your pages and could not believe the pictures of this dog and his cat-lover!
    That is soooo cute, I could scream!

I'm posting another pic of Cosmo. At the old house she used to love to get on the roof and hang out near the edge, pretending she couldn't get down. Of course she could, but she wanted to see how tightly she had me wrapped around her little paw, and I would usually end up getting a chair or ladder or something.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Cosmo sure does like to pose, OtvS!

Toothdoc, your maltese are gorgeous!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Awwww.. I just got this in my email and thought it was the most adorable thing. So.. for those of you that dress your dogs for Halloween.... enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

These last few pages have some of the cutest darn pics I've ever seen. Hallmark is really missing out by not knowing about these.....they could sell millions of cards with these faces on them. Thanks to all for posting......I'm typing this with the broadest smile on my face. Pom, your babies are adorable, and I love the names you're tossing around, and I think Lucy's suggestion is hilarious! What a cutie pie he is. Keep us posted about what you decide to do.

Toothdoc, what a wonderful menagerie you have....must be lots of fun.

Broadway, that picture is laugh-out-loud funny.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread