+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2562290;
    Forget the kitty, I want your Mom! She looks so happy there!
    OK! So I have a confession to make. I was trying to get a nice picture of my mom and the kitty to make a sign for her door telling people to be careful when they entered. Unfortunately, my mom put her head down so I could get a shot of the kitty. This fascinated the kitty and she meowed at my mom. Then I asked my mom to look at the kitty, but the kitty wouldn't look back at her. So...

PhotoShop to the rescue.

+ =

Yes, I'm that good!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2561361;
    Well Waldo thinks he's as small as Rosie and Rosie thinks she's the size of a Great Dane.

Yeah, they're spoiled. Gabriel says dogs have owners and cat's have staff. But here I really think we are the dog's staff.

But I love spoiling them. They provide so much love and entertainment that the few incidents of them being PITA's doesn't bother me much. Although I could do without Waldo's pooping in the house, but that seems to be over, knock on wood.

Waldo was begging last night. Bad begging. Begging like I just wanted to whack him (which I would NOT do). I was eating wasabi peas. And I dropped one. He was on it like white on rice. But the look on his face after he got it in his mouth was priceless. He was a tad surprised to say the least. He rubbed his face on the carpet and then dashed off to the water bowl. BUT, he came back and kept begging. Now how smart is that?

Maybe a phrase should be dogs have MANAGEMENT, while cats have STAFF
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

You are that good Uncle David
    . .....my daughter brought home a rescue kitten today into our 3 dog home...her name is Clara and the dogs are having a field day with her. She responds by jumping and digging her claws into my back as I sit here.......I guess I'll have to become a "cat person" to survive

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2562437;
    You are that good Uncle David
    . .....my daughter brought home a rescue kitten today into our 3 dog home...her name is Clara and the dogs are having a field day with her. She responds by jumping and digging her claws into my back as I sit here.......I guess I'll have to become a "cat person" to survive
    The cat will be ruling the roost before you know it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fanatic

Oh she already is......two of the three dogs are afraid of her. The little beagle (Duncan) is the only one giving her problems and she is definitely not having it........Fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2562437;
    She responds by jumping and digging her claws into my back as I sit here.......I guess I'll have to become a "cat person" to survive
    or a scratching post!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2562435;
    Maybe a phrase should be dogs have MANAGEMENT, while cats have STAFF
    Somehow I don't even think I am management. I am much lower on the totem pole than that! Management would not have to pick up poop!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Trust me MRD, when I have to put on my management hat at work, all I do is follow my team members around and pick up poop.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Uncle David I love those photos of your mom and kitty.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2562544;
    Trust me MRD, when I have to put on my management hat at work, all I do is follow my team members around and pick up poop.

I know exactly what you mean, but I prefer to make sure that they don't poop in the wrong places!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread