+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1515Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Oh poor poor Henry. That snausage comment cracks me up. He was screaming because he wanted everyone to know what was happening to him.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2555273;
    I'd give anything right now to try to rub Monas tummy....only been 7 months
    Virtual hugs and cuddles, gabriel. Our Kimono thinks tummy rubs are an invitation to all-out warfare. She sat on my lap and purred the whole time I was reading the BB live feeds this morning. I'm in kitty love.
    Count your blessings!

Well, right now my two are running around the house like idiots. Whiskers just doesn't learn. She always starts it, and Dunkin always wins. He hisses at her like crazy to get her to stop, but she just keeps at it. I think she has a very short memory. You'd think after three years of this she'd learn!

I also love seeing the pictures and hearing the stories. Keep 'em comin'!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whiskers needs to let Dunkin know that she performs according to her script....not his!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2555580;
    Oh poor poor Henry. That snausage comment cracks me up. He was screaming because he wanted everyone to know what was happening to him.
    I called him "Poor Poor Henry" all night last night and he jerked his paws away from me everytime I tried to look at them. He's fine now though. The nail clipping trauma only happens about every three monthsl
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Got my hair done today. My alpha-kitty-gurl keeps grabbing my head and rubbing her face in my hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

My Cat Meiko has made me feel really guilty for the last week or so. I usually don't give them wet food, but I started giving it them on a regular basis about 6-8 weeks ago.

Quientin doesn't seem to like the wet too much, but Meiko LOVES it. To the point of obsession. After he is done eating, he just stands at the dish waiting for more. I swear he could stand there for 6 hours straight. Doesn't he have anything better to do??

Then he wasn't at the dish, he would pace and meow all over the place. I would be in the bathroom and he would in come in meowing. I was like this is nuts. He was also having a little diarrhee from it, but nothing too bad. I decided to give it a break.

You would of thought something was medically wrong with the brat. He would meow constantly like he was pain, all this for wet food!!!

I had a meltdown in the grocery store yesterday and just bought him more. When I got home he couldn't wait to dig in, after he ate it he must of felt so good, because he took like a 10 hour nap.

I recently weighed him he is clocking in close to 20. What a tub.

Meiko likes wet food like my Dunkin likes his hairball stuff. He thinks it's a treat. He gets a little every morning after I put out food and poop-scoop. He stands at the kitchen sink and waits for me. And if I get involved in something else before I give it to him, he comes after me and meows and meows until he get it. I think I created a little hairball stuff addict!

MRD

Waldo has decided to redecorate for us. Yes, I'd like new furniture, but not right now. So far he has chewed a chair leg, a stool and the wheels off his toy wagon which is wooden. This has just started in the last 2 weeks. Needless to say, he now has a ton of chewy bones. I am just flummoxed at how his bad behaviors just show up for what I think is no reason. He wasn't a chewer when we got him and he didn't poop in the house either (that has stopped thank goodness).
    It is impossible to stay mad at him and we do love him so much, but I know others that would be at the end of their rope by now. Probably why he got dumped off by previous owners.
    He is such a loveable dumba**, but he has got to behave better. And he's sneaky about it too. We can't catch him doing it.
    So we are spraying his chew areas with cayenne pepper to see if that will stop him chewing them.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I've got a hairball remedy addict, too! She's to the point where anything in a tube is worth begging for...even if it's cortisone cream/ointment...just in case it's hairball remedy. She definitely relates to tubes! And she's very, very pushy. We actually have a rumble when I try to keep it from her.

+ Reply to Thread