+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 1764 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617571075071007 ... LastLast
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Dr. Kim, your pups are so lucky to have you. I like stories of rescuers and owners like you. Those stories also give me bad thought on what I would like to do to those offenders. Grrrrrr! We had a puppy bitch last year named Parcel. She was found inside a taped up box next to a post office. Now, she is with a good family and the little girl was such a cute and enthusiastic kid. I walked with her and listened and watched her handle Parcel. If I remember correctly, she was going to rename her Kisses! xxxxxooxxxxxx

Dr. Kim, do you have a web site of the precious furry ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy

I have two cats; brothers about 2 years old. When they were little, I always touched their paws and stomach. They actually LOVE IT when I knead their paws AND their stomach. But then again, I have the best cats in the world and I've raised them well
    Spoken like a true and proud cat Mom!

I found Dr. Kim's animal site under her www, then vita. She has a pic of Austrailian pups!
    Last edited by eldee; 07-14-2003 at 06:39 PM.

missy is absolutely adorable.

i've got two cats. one will be 12 years old next month - sebastian. and, the other just turned 1 - salem. they are the most incredible, snuggly, soft, sweetest things ever. although, the younger one is not that bright! lol

this is a pic of him - i got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and this is what i found! i'll post the other kitty later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

here a pic of sebastian - i swear he is a very old soul. he's so smart that sometimes it's a bit scarey.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

and, here is one of my favorites. they take an afternoon nap every day on my bed - is this not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Awwww. They're darling. My kitties do the same thing. They get tangled up with one another when they sleep. It's absolutely darling.

How long did it take for your older kitty to get used to the younger one?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

thanks. they are such sweeties. actually, they've gotten along from the start. when we brought salem home, he was in a carrier, and we let sebastian kind of sniff around it for awhile, then we opened the door and let him come out when he was ready. there was a lot of sniffing, but no hissing or anything. i was really surprised because sebastian is rather set in his ways.

They are so cute . Salem in the sink made me say out loud "Aww, How cute!"

heres my baby...
    Last edited by TheLastBoyScout; 07-20-2003 at 03:01 AM.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    My little guy Ponsonby doing his agility stuff this weekend. Won a lot of ribbons. He is getting better and better for an older dog who started at 5 years old.

+ Reply to Thread