+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Your boy is in the famous FDC position, which stands for Fort Dying Cockroach position
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;2537783;
    Here is my boy (grey cat) in his favorite laying..sleeping..whatever position and my girl (black).
    Welcome again!

Your babies are beautiful and precious.

And yeah, like Newf said.

Mr. lei and I have six kitties, and I volunteer at our local shelter.

See you around here!

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2537880;
    Welcome again!

Your babies are beautiful and precious.

And yeah, like Newf said.

Mr. lei and I have six kitties, and I volunteer at our local shelter.

See you around here!
    Thank you!

He gets himself more twisted usually..looks more dead. I find myself staring at his belly to make sure it's going up and down.

I found him like this one day, it's hard to see but his leg is draped over his eyes...such a hard life he has.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;2537905;
    Thank you!

He gets himself more twisted usually..looks more dead. I find myself staring at his belly to make sure it's going up and down.

I found him like this one day, it's hard to see but his leg is draped over his eyes...such a hard life he has.
    Oh my!!! Look at that lazy kitty.

Reminds me of my 2.

He's purty!

MRD

Thank you!

Oh how cute.

I know, life is SO hard for our pets. I mean, gosh, they just eat and sleep and in my dogs case, chase squirrels. It's just got to be so rough to be them.

I had a conversation once with a friend who said if there was reincarnation he wanted to come back as a dog as they had it made. I said, heck, I want to come back as MY dogs as they DEFINETLY have the good life.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Meet Mei Lan, Panda cub born @ Zoo Atlanta.

I just love watching her on panda cam.

The newest baby panda cub was born @ San Diego Zoo. Yes, I watch her on panda cam too.

Thank you!

I found myself checking to make sure mine breathe, too. Everyone should click on that picture to see it full size--that's funny!

For no particular reason other than absolute cuteness, look at these kitties--if I ever pay for one, this might be it. And an Ocicat, and a Scottish Fold, and...

I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2537671;
    Saw this story on the news. I bawled! It was so emotional!

Dog Rescued After Four Days In Storm Drain | Itchmo: News For Dogs & Cats
    Oh my goodness...I just sat here and bawled when I watched that man pull his dog out of that drain and sobbing that he had got his dog!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2538034;
    Oh how cute.

I know, life is SO hard for our pets. I mean, gosh, they just eat and sleep and in my dogs case, chase squirrels. It's just got to be so rough to be them.

I had a conversation once with a friend who said if there was reincarnation he wanted to come back as a dog as they had it made. I said, heck, I want to come back as MY dogs as they DEFINETLY have the good life.
    Poor Oscar the Auxillary, the rescue that I fostered, is living a hard-scrabble existence in South Dakota. This is from an e-mail that I got today:
    He has figured out that I don't mind sharing my bed at night and as actually turned into kind of a snuggle bug And in just this short month and a half I've had him I think he's got more junk than kids at his age. He's got a kiddie pool outside that he loves, he just got a new life jacket for swimming, a backpack for hiking and the list goes on. He has adjusted to having all his brothers and sisters running around (although sometimes he trips over them) We have been going to the dog park early in the morning and have made many friends. He loves coming to work with me and enjoys seeing all the other kritters and the attention he recieves from all the kids that come into the clinic. He is getting better with stairs, which is good because we have plenty. He loves to jump in the tub every chance he gets thinking that he's getting another bath.
    Poor boy
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

lei
    FORT Fogey

Oh I just love everyone's darling pictures and stories!

I would definitely come back as a kitty who lives like one of ours. Mr. lei and I treat them as the precious loving creatures they are.

My Dad is visiting. He always had a special connection with shy Daphne. Right now they are napping together.

+ Reply to Thread