+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2523158;
    lei: I'm soooo happy that Daphne is much better.

gabriel: "Boom Boom" You crack me up.

taracran: What beautiful kitties you have! A lovely furry family, I must say!

Gut: Kimono...what a great name...can hardly wait for the pics!

queenB: Thanks for the bday wishes for Gracie...she's been milking it all weekend!

So, my neighbors decided to leave again to house-hunt in B.C. so I'm kitty-checking for a few days. Kitchykoo is not happy. There have been strangers invading her home space with realtors, and a guy downstairs working on the concrete in the basement who's noisy and now left it smelling with some kind of bonding stuff. She not only hissed at me when I brought her treats, but RAISED HER PAW in defiance to coming inside for the night!

I feel so bad for pets when realtors are in and out for days at a time. And with work going on at the same time, she's getting pretty stressed. Poor kitty.

This is a time when boarding a cat is not a bad idea. It's bound to be less stressful than leaving them alone in the house.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2518500;
    My kitty that ive had since i was like 7 died today...my parents found her on the back patio...the vet had put her on a diet, but i started feeding her more recently so i guess she was just waiting to die fat and happy.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    I'm sorry for your loss tv_luver. I don't know what I'll do when I lose my cat......Ms.Patches

^^^ She's doing what she does best, watch TV.

My kitties are in their glory. The extremely hot weather finally broke and we had a nice cool front come through. Off when the air conditioning and open went the windows. They both ran behind my husband as we went from each window to the next. They'd jump up on the window sill and then when he opened the next window, they'd run and jump up on that one. It was hilarious! Then then sleep all stretched out from one end of the window to the other. Ahhh . . . perfect contentment!

They're going to be very upset when he close them again.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, misskitty! We're really happy too.

hvymetalchk - Ms. Patches is just adorable!!! I love her cute markings, and she looks so sweet.

Cute story, ScoutMom! "The windows game."

hvymetalchik, what is Ms. Patches favorite show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

hvymetalchik- Ms. Patches is so cute! If Joey had his "parts" he might have been interested but nope he's not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Here's a new one. The boy's are now sitting up on this ledge by the steps. Silly cats. I took this one of Hardy with my cell phone so I apologize for the quality.

Unklescott - That quality is just fine- He looks so cute sitting there, actually it looks like he is contemplating something... hmmmm
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

He's surveying his kingdom! Or should that be catdom?

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2524577;
    He's surveying his kingdom! Or should that be catdom?
    I was just thinking he looks very regal up there.

He is so precious and adorable.

gabriel - I always love visiting sweet Joey. I was thinking about him today because, ever since the BOOM BOOM incident, Daphne will only eat a few bites -- until I brush her. And then she'll eat as long as I keep brushing her. If I stop brushing, she stops eating. And what's a mommy to do?

+ Reply to Thread