+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374757677781181685681068 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Sher, what a cutie! I'd give anything for my Jack Russell terrorist to cuddle up with a cat. He'd rather kill them.

Mariner, here's Kiley with his haircut ...
    He's adorable candor. Libby still has her mutton chops and really needs a bath. I swear I will actually scan a picture of her at some point and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    He's adorable candor. Libby still has her mutton chops and really needs a bath. I swear I will actually scan a picture of her at some point and post it.
    It's so sad because when the groomer trimmed his muzzle I noticed that much of the brown fur had turned gray. He's only 7 and he's a little old man!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Rose -- your babies are darling.

Speedy -- I just *knew* Boots and Chloe would become fast friends. It's amazing how much Boots looks my Dusty, although Dustbuster is ALL grey.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Now I'm just the guy who feeds them.
    That's what happened we got our second cat. All of a sudden we were chopped lettuce (i.e., something a cat ignores) compared to the excitement of another feline.

Those are some precious pictures, Speedy. Just adorable.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Rose -- your babies are darling.
    Jewelsy, you are SO SWEET. I was beginning to think this was a cats only thread. Or, horror of horrors, maybe nobody liked my babies. I got both of them at the humane society, and I thought they were the most wonderful dogs I'd ever seen.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Aww, roseskid - I meant to comment on your puppies as well and got sidetracked. They are sweeties, your Howard is especially cute peeking out in the second picture.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Roseskid your dogs are so sweet..... It is so cute how Howard is peeking out in his picture and Maggie is not camera shy.........
    I 'm very sorry for not commenting sooner......please forgive me......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I didn't mean to put a guilt trip on everyone. Maggie is the smartest 30 lb. dog in the world (ahem), and Howard is the dumbest 80 lb. dog in the world, so between the two of them, they make quite a pair and keep us entertained. Everyone's pets on here are absolutely adorable.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

This thread just melts my heart!

Roseskid, Howard and Maggie are precious! We have a dog named Maggie, too. I love it when pets have human names.

The snuggly kitties are adorable, Speedy. Isn't it funny how they'll wrestle and sneak-attack each other one moment, then cozy up to one another the next?

Sher, LOVE your Jack Russell! They're such cuties!

More pics! More pics!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Sher, I think Bella is one of the most gorgeous dogs ever!
    awww, thanks Salome. me too!!! she breaks my heart.

+ Reply to Thread