+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2493835;
    If my little Dolly every lost her teeth I don't think she would have a problem because she pretty much swallows her food whole anyway. She is quite the little eater.

What a sweet looking little girl. Doesn't even slow down to taste the food eh?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Well, we broke down and bought The Furminator yesterday, and oh my goodness. I filled an entire plastic shopping bag with Howard hair, and another bag again this morning. He loves it, and actually fell asleep today when I was brushing him , so I imagine he's almost as happy getting the loose fur off as I am. I'm hoping it will mean I don't have to vacuum the house every. single. day. I'd much rather brush him daily than vacuum, that's for sure, because the vacuum just doesn't warm my heart as much as Howard cuddling with me.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2494274;
    because the vacuum just doesn't warm my heart as much as Howard cuddling with me.
    Aww, how sweet.

Laurel likes to sleep on the back of my chair while I'm online.

The flash and sound of the camera woke his lazy butt up.

Hardy gets the chair next to me that Tigger always used.
    (It looks like it's time to get a bigger chair )

Last edited by Unklescott; 07-29-2007 at 11:06 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am constantly in awe at what pretty boys they are.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2494821;
    I am constantly in awe at what pretty boys they are.
    Me too, Unk. I always love seeing them. So gorgeous and so sweet.

(And it's extra special now, being so relieved that their little brother Theo will grow up to be like them. *tears of joy*)

Laurel & Hardy are just adorable!

Lei I am SO glad that your little Teddy is on the road to recovery.

Tonight, our boys actually nestled up together on a giant pile of laundry. It was hilarious because Henry always finds the comfy places to nap, and then Simon comes along and scares Henry away. Tonight, Henry stayed in his laundry-nest and Simon ended up snoozing right next to him. Very cute! I let them hang out on the laundry for about two hours before I made them both go outside and got the laundry folded and put away. I'm thinking that my better half is going to have dog hair on his clothes at work tomorrow!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thank you, Doxie.

How sweet, your boys nestling. Gina almost always gets our laundry; she inherited the rights from Keko who's getting to lazy to be bothered.

Unk, does Hardy ever fall off that orange chair? It looks like if he were to fall asleep and relax his muscles, he'd slip right off. I love the picture of Laurel waking up, and I hope you don't me playing with it.

Doxie, our dogs don't cuddle with each other either, and On the rare occasion it happens I never seem to have a camera around.

Lei. Theo does look a lot like Unk's boys.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Our dogs rarely cuddle - and that is why I mentioned them snuggled up together tonight. I SO wish we could of gotten a picture of the two of them snoozing together. Henry is cuddly with me - lol - I wake up every morning with Henry either sleeping with his snout on my arm or his entire body on my back.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread