+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 1754 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475761161665661066 ... LastLast
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

I have a new kitty!

As I was getting ready to leave work yesterday, I looked to see if the kitten was still there. It was there and crying loudly. The two little boys that live in the house came outside and popped the hood to get the kitten out for me. They said it had been there for a couple of days and told me it was a stray and their parents wouldn't let them keep it. I offered to take it home with me.

A friend of mine owns a pet supply store, so I stopped there on my way home to get kitten food and a couple other odds and ends for it. The kitten is now happily camping in my bedroom!

Now all I have to worry about is the other (adult) cats being nice to the little one.

erin...... on the new kitty.......we will look forward to seeing pictures .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

i have to add one more of my bella because she's holding her ears the way i love them.

[IMG]images/img/bellaears0904.jpg[/IMG]

Sher, your Bella is a doll. Also, I've noticed in several pictures now, that I really like your tiled floor.

Erin, congratulations! Now we need pictures and name suggestions, STAT!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Sher, your Bella is a doll. Also, I've noticed in several pictures now, that I really like your tiled floor.
    I agree with everything said above. Bella is a doll and I've been lusting over your floor!

Warning: *threadjack* BTW, I have a question in the 'home improvement hell' thread about those kind of tiles......have you had them long? Do they crack easily? Do you like them? Thanks in advance for answering me.*end threadjack* Everyone carry on.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Sher -- your babies are too cute. My favorite picture is the one of Bella and Put sleeping together.

Erin, congratulations on your new kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i have to add one more of my bella because she's holding her ears the way i love them.

[IMG]images/img/bellaears0904.jpg[/IMG]
    Awwwww. How could anyone resist those eyes?

She looks really soft, doesn't she? What a cutie pie! And I laughed my buns off when y'all started talking about the beautiful tilework, cuz I had been wondering the same thing! Just gorgeous!

Erin, good for you, Sweetie! I love you for rescuing that kitty! {smooches!!!!}
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

thank you so much for the kudos on the tile. i love it, too! rosekid, i don't have much for you, but what i do know i answered in the home improvement hell thread.

and rumpshaker, she's SUPER soft. a friend of mine said, after petting her, "kinda makes you understand why cruella would want a coat made out of dog fur."

well , I took my new dog lucky (had her 3 weeks now) to the vet for a checkup......and she did great......she made sure she kept me in her sight at all times........such a sweetie.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread