+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Unk: How did I miss you photos? Love L & H on the suitcase as kittens! They are so much bigger and grown up now!

Newf: You are such a good man to take in another Newf or two!

queenb: Zippy is a great name. I just hope she doesn't light up anything on fire as she zips around!

prhoshay: Gracie is a bit of a med. hair tabby. She has a wonderful fluffy undercoat and it just came out so easily! Mr. Tootles is a longhair and of course I got a ton of fur off of him. It should work for shorthairs as well. If they shed it has to improve things.l Today I went and bought a simple kitty rake brush and it works pretty good. I couldnt' find the combo anywhere. There's something called "The furminator" in Petsmart but the groomer there said she didn't like the unit.

I may end up just ordering the darn Love2Pet anyway!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

lei

I just posted in the "troubles" thread, #4546 I think. I don't want to repost here but our baby needs prayers. I'm sure you all understand I'm having a rough time of it. Thank you.

thoughts and prayers about your little one coming from here lei.

lei

Thank you, schmoo2, and anyone who posts here after I log off and watch TV to try to sleep. This family is so awesome. I know little Theodore feels your love and prayers. I'll keep you all posted.

You can count on us. Before you know it, little theodore will be back home.
    - The Dean Martin Show -
    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.bischoff.12

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

lei, your baby is in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

lei! Oh my! Sending many healing prayers to little Smugalump and to his mom ! You are both in my thoughts today. I have surrounded you with a beautiful green and purple light of healing and balance. BE well. And keep us posted!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

lei, I truly hope that Theodore will be okay. I actually cried a little when I read about his accident.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

lei

You are all so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. In the little bit I slept, I heard your voices in my dreams. And no, I'm not crazy (at least in that way); they were real.

I realize I'm posting this in some form on two threads but it's a huge thing for me and I hope it's okay.

Update from the vet: Cautious optimism. He seems to be doing well. He's gonna run some more tests and if the x-rays look good we'll be taking him home at 2:30 today!

(I would have put a million exclamation points but until we know for sure I'm staying cautious.)

We're keeping up our prayers because this was a really close call. It seemed horrible, poor baby all flattened out and breathing so noisily. But this little boy is strong and probably has a few more lives left.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me. If you have a moment in your day, please hold a picture in your mind of our furry kissy Theodore Shmuglump back in our arms, and our home, soon.

I have more than a moment in my day to do hold a picture of Teddy Shmuglump.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by just1paul; 07-27-2007 at 05:42 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -
    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.bischoff.12

+ Reply to Thread