+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Hardy likes to lay in my lap when I'm online. Yes his chin is resting on my foot.

Laurel sits beside me on the floor and bothers me until he gets attention too.

He likes to grab my arm and lick it.

until he spots his brother's tail

and pounces on it.

That is adorable! Orange cats seem to have so much spunk! Very cute kitty UncleScott

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Great pics, Unk!!! I love how you told a story with the pics! Your boys are so precious!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Adorable, Unk!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly723;2485118;
    That is adorable! Orange cats seem to have so much spunk! Very cute kitty UncleScott
    I agree Orange cats have a ton of personality. I volunteered at an animal shelter for about 2 years and mostly volunteered in the cat room. The first cats to go were always the kittens, and the orange cats. The orange cats really knew how to sell themselves with there personality. I remember there was one orange kitten there he was off the wall. I mean I know a lot of of the kittens have more personality then adult cats, but this guy was off the chars. I remember saying to someone he isn't going to be much better as an adult(but I meant it in a good way) This guy was just crazy and silly(no catnip needed) he was always at something and could keep himself entertained for hours upon hours, it was fun just watching him. He was only there for a few weeks before someone adopted him.

I have one cat at home and I did just adopt one other cat while I was there, but he had to sell me his personality to. He wasn't orange, he has more of a tuxedo look. He was not a kitten, he was about 5. He seemed shy and standoffish. They actually rank there personality at the shelter 1 being the most friendly, and 5 being the least. They ranked him a 4, but he really is a #1 but whenever I came to his cage, he came right up to me started purring and couldn't wait till I would pet him.

I have had him for abut 2 years and he hasn't changed. Sometimes that's why I love animals fore then humans
    Last edited by snarkattack; 07-22-2007 at 04:41 AM.

All I can say this morning, after reading the last couple of page, is... I am so glad my cat only "yaks" if he rides in the car. And then he's in a carrier with a towel, som it's not a problem.
    Unk, I just noticed that your boy's eyes match their fur--how cool!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Theo's elders wanted to be restored, too.

Daphne is eldest but she'll always be the baby.

Delicious Keko Kiddens.

Angela Jasmine in a rare moment when the camera could capture her beauty.

Silly Daniel (my lover.)

And sweet little Gina.

Grampa Tulpa recently greeted Queen Rainey at the Rainbow Bridge.

and this one just for fun, the tiger clan discussing very important kitty business!

FORT Fan

Thanks for sharing. Love the last pic. Too cute!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

lei, your babies all look very happy and secure. I love that they are all so comfortable, and you are providing cool comfort items. I see that Gina likes to pose, and thinks she's cute......and she is!! Angela Jasmine is looking like royalty! The last picture reminds me of The Three Stooges! I can really see the love you give all of them. You are doing a great job!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Unk: Wow, the boys are getting a bit bigger! They are still so adorable though and you can tell they absolutely love you as their favorite place to be!

lei: On my Lord. How wonderful are all your little furry babies! :bigheart Your photos are super! I love each and every one. They just made me smile this morning.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread