+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Interesting. I've never heard them referred to as 'marmalades'. I may need that answer on Jeopardy, one day.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2476829;
    Interesting. I've never heard them referred to as 'marmalades'....
    Mr. lei and I think of Theodore as a "creamsicle"

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2476919;
    Mr. lei and I think of Theodore as a "creamsicle"
    That's funny . Mr. Rattus and I name all the cats in our neighbourhood so we know who we're discussing. There's a large, fluffy orange & white that we've named Creamsicle. The neckless black cat who has a large scar across the side of his face is Spike. And the tabby who used to spray our house on a daily basis (including spraying outside the livingroom window while staring right at me) was Tabernac - Canadian FORTers will understand that this is a particularly foul bit of Quebecois cursing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

It's bedtime for me but the boys have decided it's time for a wrestling running romping match. I guess they'll be getting locked out of my room tonight.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2477005;
    That's funny . Mr. Rattus and I name all the cats in our neighbourhood so we know who we're discussing. There's a large, fluffy orange & white that we've named Creamsicle. The neckless black cat who has a large scar across the side of his face is Spike. And the tabby who used to spray our house on a daily basis (including spraying outside the livingroom window while staring right at me) was Tabernac - Canadian FORTers will understand that this is a particularly foul bit of Quebecois cursing.
    Funny, but we do something similar. The neighborhood cat that cannot be caught, but that one of the other neighbors feeds we call "The Nun's Cat" as the retired nun had it first before she passed away. Then we have "the hated neighbors cat", "Lori's Cat" and finally "that orange cat".

The best one is "The hated neighbors cat" because my husband knows just to whom I am referring. (not that we hate their cat. Just them)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'd like you all to meet our little girl Abby. We picked her up on Sunday. She is 7 weeks old. Definitely a daddy's girl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

OH Combat! She's such a sweetheart.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Thanks Star. The only thing is her eyes are turning green instead of that gorgeous blue, but that's okay. We love her to pieces. She's been really good too. No accidents in the house.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

lei
    FORT Fogey

Oh my goodness, combatcutie, she is SO adorable!!!

Congratulations. I'll be looking forward to reading about your adventures together.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2478041;
    . The neighborhood cat that cannot be caught, but that one of the other neighbors feeds we call "The Nun's Cat" as the retired nun had it first before she passed away. )
    Totally off topic, but I did not realize you could retire from being a nun--I learn something new every day here!

CC, the new puppy is SO cute! I've never seen a blue eyed Lab, myself, I've only seen a gold color. So the green eyes would be unusual to me too.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread