+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

He's gorgeous!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Eddie looks EXACTLY like my old Theodore. And my second Howard as well.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

He really is cute. I was sitting on the front porch petting him. He was behind me and couldn't see the street. Every time a car came by he would peer around me, watch the car go by then lay back down for me to pet him. You now how these nosy neighbors are. He just had to know who was coming and going.

He's beautiful! He looks like my Cheese.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Oh, Unk, he is so beautiful!!! And little Theodore is happy to find so many cousins here.

We have a "booboo zoo" here too. Wonderful place.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    ..The bigger they are, sometimes the scardier they are.
    That certainly appears to be the case in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    ... Now the weird part...
    I thought the entire story was weird! Bad Badger.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavid
    ..Greta regularly sits in this position. I've never noticed another cat do so...
    Mr. Tootles and Gracie both sit like that with their front paws outstretched. I think it's quite regal!

Butterfly: I love that photo of Harley...he looks like he's just waiting for something yummy from mummy to come out of the kitchen! That is such a sweet story about your love for him! And PJ looks very happy watching the fishies

Quote Originally Posted by lei
    Heeeh, you should see Daniel and I making out. Too funny! We're gonna have to do a marriage ceremony too.
    I guess I make out with both my kitties; they get kisses and huggies and snuggles and scritches and massages....

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    ..Here's Eddie, the squirrel cat.
    OOoooooo he is sooo pretty! And in great shape!

I think we should rename this the Crazy Animal Lovers Thread! And count me in as well!
    Last edited by misskitty; 07-16-2007 at 01:41 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I love Knut so I just have to share! He's so cute!
    We're having a heat wave so Knut shows us how he keeps cool! Too bad this doesn't work for cats or dogs.

Knut Keeps Cool, Naturally
    New infrared images reveal that Knut is staying cool in the heat -- much to the relief of fans who worried the little furball might be overheating. Meanwhile his keeper Thomas Dörflein has been nominated for a medal for his services to Germany.

Despite recent high temperatures in Berlin, celebrity polar bear cub Knut isn't suffering from the heat. Even with temperatures reaching tropical highs of up to 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit), Berlin Zoo researcher Rudolf Reinhard told SPIEGEL ONLINE that Knut doesn't need help cooling off.

"He can go for a swim any time he likes," Reinhard says. "He's always at liberty to do so."

Attachment 21181Attachment 21182Attachment 21183Attachment 21184Attachment 21185

Bearing Up in the Heat: Knut Keeps Cool, Naturally - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-12-2008 at 05:21 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

We all know how hard it is to take a good picture of black kitties. I finally got a good one when we were putting away the Easter stuff. Just got it downloaded. Here's Star Ling. The second one is a really upset Star, She doesn't like to be held.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

lei
    FORT Fogey

misskitty - I never wanted to swim with a bear before but Knut looks like fun!

catmom - Beautiful photo, and a funny photo, of your darling Star. Nothing like a basket full of kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2476763;
    We all know how hard it is to take a good picture of black kitties. .
    My folks had a black cat and, in 14 years, they got maybe 3 or 4 good pics of him. I have a little black girl now and I often don't bother trying. Do you think cats can be un-photogenic? Your Star is adorable, even when she's upset.

I'm loving all the pet pics even if I don't post in here all the time. I'm especially envious of our new kitten owners. I'd be happy to have a new litter of kittens every three months. I've always been drawn to gray kitties (Greta is still gorgeous, Uncle David!), but there are an awful lot of beautiful marmalades around the Fort.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread