+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1256Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Is it just me, or does Joey look like a domino?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2474318;
    Is it just me, or does Joey look like a domino?
    A big white & black domino? I think he looks more like a die.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2474763;
    A big white & black domino? I think he looks more like a die.

I think he's adorable! And thank you for posting that photo of Mona. It was lovely to see her again. (Has Joey gotten used to being an only child? He's such a sweetie!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2474770;

I think he's adorable! And thank you for posting that photo of Mona. It was lovely to see her again. (Has Joey gotten used to being an only child? He's such a sweetie!)
    Joey IS SO USED to being an only child. He gets brushed so much and he gets chased all over, chases me too. I think he rather enjoys all the attention, and he has become a talker. Talking and stepping on daddys face at 4:30AM for breakfast.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Ack, I can't imagine Maggie or Howard waking me at 4:30am...I'm glad they wait until around 7:00am. You're a good cat father, Gabriel.

I'm on a mini-vacation, but of course had to check in on all of you, my friends. I was planning on bringing my little finch with me, but when I got up this morning, she had died sometime during the night. I can't tell you how sad I was because she really seemed to getting stronger. The last time I checked on her was around midnight, and she drank a little water, ate some birdseed and tweeted at me, which I took as a good sign. I do think she had some spinal injuries, though, so it was probably futile, but at least I tried, right? I was going to call the Fish and Game today, per Queenie's recommendation, so thanks for the suggestion.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

They've reserved a special seat for you in Heaven roses.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

That really saddens me, roses. Just know that you tried everything for this special little creature.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Aww roses, I'm so sorry.

You did indeed try, though. And you gave that sweet thing a happy last day and meal, and she passed in peace. You are an angel.

---

Y'all crack me up again. Domino, die, too funny. Gabe, please give Joey a brushing from auntie lei

Our Evil Simon (Jack Russell Terrier) committed the worst of all dog sins last night. He peed all over the TV remote control! Why?? I had to be the one to find it, I had to clean it (ew!), and I thought my better half was going to pass out when I told him what had happened! Miraculously, the remote control still works!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2472972;
    The fact of the matter is that he is amazing. We all wish that we had "seen him first"! I"m just glad that he found you! And you found us, and "yada, yada, yada..........."
    I'm glad I found y'all too.

I said something dumb earlier about "just birds" (I don't know why I thought I was quoting someone but don't see it now) and want it to be known that birds are totally precious to me, and our ten sweet finches are our babies, and I love them. I have been a bit off-center, but otherwise well, with a family visit. Just in case I made any more booboos.

My animal story of the day is that, during visit of eight in-laws, Keko inspected everyone's bags, Angela inspected everyone's feet, Daniel seduced everyone, Daphne and Gina mostly hid, and the little Shmuglump got stuck in a closet for most of the visit! When we finally found him he became the entertainment committee.

+ Reply to Thread