+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 1754 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273741141645641064 ... LastLast
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

Thanks for sharing!

They are absosultely adorable! If I could get my baby to sit still for a minute, I might be able to get a pic. They usually are just ones showing cute dog butt leaving the pic..... :rolleyes I am getting got at deleting on the digital camera.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella_DeVil
    They are absosultely adorable! If I could get my baby to sit still for a minute, I might be able to get a pic. They usually are just ones showing cute dog butt leaving the pic..... :rolleyes I am getting got at deleting on the digital camera.

Haha oh i know what you mean!! im getting kinda good at the timing though hee hee

ooo that dogster site is very cool, I never knew about that one Of course I jumped right on board with a page for my pup

Here's mine http://www.dogster.com/?72809

If anyone else has a doggie website there, I'd love to see them
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Not related to Casey
    I have a Boston Terrier. Very cute, good with my daughter, but very jumpy and excitable. We've only had him for about 10 months, and he'll be a year in Oct, so I'm hoping he'll calm down SOON.

FORT Fogey
    Okay, I'm posting the links to my dogs' Dogster sites:

Casey the Pomeranian: http://www.dogster.com/?45503

Powder the American Eskimo: http://www.dogster.com/?45517

FORT Fogey
    I'm posting the links to my dogs' Dogster sites:

Casey the Pomeranian: http://www.dogster.com/?45503

Powder the American Eskimo: http://www.dogster.com/?45517

Quote Originally Posted by kasem
    I have a Boston Terrier. Very cute, good with my daughter, but very jumpy and excitable. We've only had him for about 10 months, and he'll be a year in Oct, so I'm hoping he'll calm down SOON.
    You need to let him know that jumping is not acceptable. If he jumps up on you, don't give him any attention, just yank his collar and strictly say "no" and don't pet him or give him any attention until he calms down.
    As it is he probably gets pets & friendly greetings when he jumps on people & it's like getting a reward for behaving that way (Don't feel bad, I used to do this too, as do most people with their dogs It's a natural thing to respond with a pet & a "happy to see you" voice :-))
    Anyhow, just a little bit of that & he will most likely realize that jumping won't get him any pets, staying CALM will get him what he wants....attention.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kasem
    What's your Boston's name?? I have two. Hoppy who is 4 and Lulu who is 2 and thinks shes a cat.

Bostons ARE very excitable, but its very important you teach him not to jump . Hoppy is a good listener but stubborn and Lulu does what she wants and we are paying for it!! LOL She listens when she feels like it or if a treat is involved..lol

Bostons are great family dogs. Parent magazine named them the Best dog for children. They are extremely smart and stubborn..lol and they just love people. They also have a sense of humor and smile! These dogs are the best I have ever owned....jumping up on people and all!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

in banana world
    Hey guys! I got a dogster page for my dog, her name is Lulu (just like Tallulahbaby's dog!) and I she kept her name because I figured she already knew to answer to it, and it's a cute name!

Here's the link: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=73067&j=t

I enjoyed looking at the dog pages, I love the American Eskimo, it's actually one of my favorite dogs.

Madbanana, I like your screen name too! I had seen your screen name before and I thought to myself, hey another banana!

Lulu is for the most part a calm dog, except for when she realizes we are going outside she starts jumping around like crazy and running really fast, and also when she barks at strangers. But other than that, she's a good dog! Loves to nap! I'm trying to teach her that when I say NO firmly, she has to stop barking. I'm not sure how that's working out though I've never trained a dog before.

Anyways, I'm extremely happy with Lulu, she's a great friend, loves to be petted and I swear she has no idea how tiny she is I love when she raises her ears when something catches her attention, its the cutest thing! I bought her a bunch of stuff, including a new bed and a cute little dress. I want to take more pictures of her with her new dress, but she's not too fond of the camera, she thinks the camera is a bad thing.

Pomeraniac, I just might have to change my screen name
    Last edited by happybanana; 09-19-2004 at 02:37 AM.

I have a Japanese Chin that we got from a family with too many pets when my daughter was being stalked by a neighbor. I'm a cat person and didn't want a dog. At first he had horrible accidents, but now he is very careful and lets us know when he needs to go out. I never thought I'd like a dog, but I love this little guy. They are very small, but bred to be guard dogs (barking, not biting). He looks like a little lion. My daughter just started college and she misses him sooooo much.

+ Reply to Thread