+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Unk: The girls don't like to be brushed. I can get Greta to sit still for a short brushing, but Ella's not having any of it. Not a problem with Ella, but Greta can shed some. Odd though. She sheds on an irregular basis, and never that much.

If I start seeing hairballs hacked up I'll get more proactive with the brushing.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've got my gurls in the routine that they are groomed right before I serve them their breakfast in the bathroom window. The stalker is not wild about it, but we're working it out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2465698;
    The stalker is not wild about it, but we're working it out.
    Good lord! Warn me before you do that. I have root beer all down the front of my shirt.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

lei
    FORT Fogey

mrd - if it's helpful to know, it seems most of Daphne's anxiety stems from her traumatic past, whereas Daniel's seems more genetic, and meds sometimes work for either cause. In any case I hope that Waldo feels more relaxed and peaceful soon, and again, the most important thing is of course all the love you're giving him.

Uncle D - OH my goodness, Greta is just the most gorgeous creature. And she's a ham. An irresistible sweet cuddly ham.

It was a good photo day here too. Y'all recently saw silly Daniel doing the FDC, but this is another side of him -- the dreamy Mr. Romantico. Also two of little Theodore hunting, and two of him sleeping, rather adorably I have to say. For the record, these days we're calling him Theodore Timothy, but he is also (in babytalk) our little baby shmuglump ("shmuglump" makes a great noun for something you keep finding in funny places in the house. "Oh look, it's a shmuglump!" )

ETA: shmuglump (c) 2007 gabriel
    Last edited by lei; 07-17-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Daniel is positively sexy there, Theodore's eyes are looking more exotic every day, (back off Gabe, they're mine ) but it's that last picture that is the winner. Who can resist a kitty sleeping in a position like that.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thank you, Uncle D!

I especially love that last one too. I was hoping to use it as an avatar, but like so many pictures I've been trying, it just becomes too small, I think.

Anyway I'll hug the boys for you.

I like this one for an av, but then I love those eyes.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thank you! I will happily wear this a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2461045;
    I luuurve chinchillas! I live for chinchillas! In the 4th grade I did a whole report on chinchillas! You need to post pictures!
    For you, stephanie. They don't do him justice. His dark black eyes reflected the flash and he moves too much to get a good picture. The first one I took was just his tail!!!

I hope I did this right. I haven't posted pictures in a long time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

lei, Daniel is a spectacular beast!!!! You take excellent pictures! And My Baby, and those fabulous ears!!! Actually, there is not one inch of him that is not to die for!!! I have got it bad!!!

Uncle David, love Greta's boudoir picture!! That contrast is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2465708;
    Good lord! Warn me before you do that. I have root beer all down the front of my shirt.
    You do know that I meant my stalker kitty, right???
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-09-2007 at 12:06 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread