+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Joeys trying to nap, but keeps looking up like "leave me have some peace & quiet"
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2460623;
    I bet Uncle David's girls are glad to live inside too.
    Except in the evening and early in the morning when they like to lounge on the patio the girls have never experienced temperatures above 72 degrees.

Love the half-roach comment!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

The fireworks have been in the distance so far, and the girls seem occupied with a cricket that's been pacing the ceiling and walls. All's quiet on the western front and I hope it stays that way.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Not so quiet here. Some new neighbors are lighting those 1/4 sticks of dynamite (M80?) right outside and Harley is going crazy. It's hard to cover up a noise like that with the TV.

Time to call the police Butterfly. Those bad boys are illegal in Cali.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly723;2460581;
    Like I said I have always done it "cafeteria style", not really sure why though to be honest. It just works for us.

I am not looking forward to tonight. My poor Harley just freaks out so bad, I feel so sorry for him. He literally climbs me when the fireworks get really loud, He will hide behind me with his head under my arm and when that doesn't make the noise stop, he climbs up my back. Little Baby only gets bothered by them when they interrupt her daily 18 hour nap.
    Oh hey I wish cafeteria worked for us! Our ritual is crazy (though worth it for those precious angels.) But if we didn't, some who will go unnamed would eat the lion's share.

Poor Harley I'm glad he has you to comfort him. Please give him a hug form auntie lei.

Oh and don't feel stupid about technical stuff.

Dagwood - Ginger is so beautiful, and also so cute and silly "photoshopped" . I'm glad he'll be more comfortable for summer.

queenb - Rocky is so precious and beautiful (in that half-roach ) Glad he is feeling well (but are you kidding about the tooth cleaning?)
    Last edited by lei; 07-05-2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: speling.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2460676;
    Time to call the police Butterfly. Those bad boys are illegal in Cali.
    I agree. And dangerous, too.

Ok, here I go again.......

[img][/img]

I don't know if that's right or not.

I called the police and by the time they got here the neighbors were finished.

If the pic came out right......allow me to introduce you. This is Baby. She is a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix. She is almost 11 but she thinks she is a puppy. She weighs 9 and a half pounds but thinks she is a Pit Bull. She was abused before we rescued her 5 years ago. She has cigarette burn scars all over her. Now she is a spoiled princess. She is sleeping on her boyfriend "Flatso".
    Last edited by Butterfly723; 07-05-2007 at 01:39 AM.

I'm so glad Baby is living out her life in the manner she should have always been accustomed to.

She's a real cutie. How does she get along with your other 'baby'?

lei
    FORT Fogey

Awww Butterfly she is SO adorable, it's so hard to believe anyone would abuse such a precious angel (nothing gets me angrier!) and I'm SO glad she has you!!! She deserves all the spoiling in the world. Bless you and your darling Baby.

By the way the picture loaded differently than I usually see but it came out very well.

+ Reply to Thread