+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here are a couple pictures of our kitten. His name is Rafael now, and the first two pictures are from the day we found him on the parking lot. The pictures are after bath, and much better than the moment we saw him the first time covered with dirt. The last two are taken three weeks later, and he has more than doubled his weight in the meanwhile, plus grown some hair back around his eyes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

He's a cutie, Tirlittan!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Awwwwww. Tirlittan, that last picture is so precious, it actually brought tears to my eyes (okay, so I've been accused of being overly emotional ). Your little Rafael is so lucky to have been found by you.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks guys I think the last picture is funny/cute, too. He has this clueless expression on his face. And I decided to make it my avatar, it makes me smile when I see his big round eyes
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Rafael the kitten is simply adorable, though the first two pictures make me sad. Do you have an approximation of his age? He looks very young; it's awful to imagine him all alone in a parking lot, covered in mud.

sher, Bella is a really gorgeous dog. (Model material. ) I like her color and random spots. Large dogs are great; I just want to lie to down next to them and cuddle.

Tirlittan, he is awesome. I bet he's so happy to be in your home.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Tirlittan, I was coming in here to tell you I loved the last pic especially, and now I see you've made it your av.
    Sher, Bella looks so laid-back.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

New Pictures

Hi guys,
    Here are some new pictures of Maddie and Chloe. I can't believe how big they are getting. Check out how little they were.

Below is Chuy (pronounced "chewwie"). He's weighs in at a massive 5.77 lbs and even without his family jewels he gets all the ladies. He's a P I M P for sure.

in banana world
    Hey all!!! Guess what! I'm very excited to say I got my dog!! However, it wasn't exactly how I had planned The dog was actually offered to me by a friend who couldn't have her anymore, so I took her in! She's an adorable 5 year old Chihuahua, she's black with some brown on her face and feet, and she's quite small! I know I wasn't going for a chihuahua, but otherwise she would have been homeless, and who can resist that!

I haven't taken any pictures yet, because she's still adjusting to her new home, and I don't wanna scare her with the camera flash and chihuahuas do tend to be nervous.

I'll probably take pictures of her tomorrow, though because I won't be able to resist it so if someone could teach me how to post pictures here, because I haven't done that before, I would appreciate that

So tomorrow, as in thursday, I'll be posting pictures!

By the way, she sometimes will breathe like she's thirsty with mouth open, but when I offer her water, she won't take any. Anyone knows why this is? Could it just be part of being nervous at a new home?
    Last edited by happybanana; 09-16-2004 at 12:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread