+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1136Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, "Mr. Kissyface" is a mommy's name for him. A daddy would never call him that.....at least not where anyone else could hear!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

new here, had to share

I just discovered this thread on the weekend, and have to say the pics are wonderful. Keep them coming

We were adopted by Lord Koji a few months ago, my SO took him on a photo shoot (he's normally kept inside) last week, and I had to share. He's currently 10 months old.
    Attached Images Attached Images

intigra!

He's gorgeous!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Welcome aboard intigra! You've found my, and most of the others here, favorite thread. Lord Koji is a welcome addition to the family.

Have to say I love the Madonna mole.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ok, one more. This was taken about 2 weeks ago.
    He was a tiny 5.5 lbs at ~6 months when we got him, as of this picture he was 10.2 lbs and we had to adjust his collar yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lei
    FORT Fogey

Aloha, intigra, and welcome to my favorite thread. Lord Koji is so beautiful! What a sweet darling face.

And thanks, all. Yeah, Mr. Kissyface is not an "official" name, just a nickname. And Uncle D may be happy to know that he's most gravitating towards Theodore, but with Theo for short. Though his original name, Lionel, still just comes out sometimes. But there's also times when he's "the little Shmuglump", and other things. Like, "Auntie Shay's ears".

Spoiled? Our kitties? Nah! Heh, in addition to all the little toys, there's the fishing reel and rod toy, the automated Panic Mouse toy, the circular ball chase toys, one gigantic and one medium cat tree, plenty scratching posts, and of course the infamous tupperwares. But little one is now in the stage where everything is a toy. No more innocent "please adopt me" baby -- he's a feisty kid. But still incredibly affectionate.

Here he is in a more innocent moment yesterday.

intigra - What a cutie!

lei - How sweet!! He is so content!

I just love how kittens will just play, play, and play, and then just drop, wherever they are and fall asleep! They are just so smoochable! (And Auntie Shay still adores those ears!)

My Chloe is slowly getting back to normal after the earthshaking fireworks. She is still sticking a little closely to me, but doesn't have to be right by my side anymore.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2459302;
    Beyond the shadow of a doubt, "Mr. Kissyface" is a mommy's name for him. A daddy would never call him that.....at least not where anyone else could hear!
    My husband calls Rosie: "sweetie". He's NEVER called me sweetie in his life and he talks to her with this sing song voice that just cracks me up because otherwise, he looks like a redneck construction worker who would NEVER talk like that. And he babies her like crazy. All this from a man that I met 20 years ago that told me in no uncertain terms that he did not like dogs in the house and certainly NOT on the bed. They snuggle together every night now. Do I feel jealous? No, cause I've got both Bogie AND Waldo although Waldo's heavy breathing is getting a bit much. Between the heavy breathing and the butt sniffing, his new name from me is now "Perv".

I swear if he could dial the phone, he'd be a master at the obscene phone call with his panting.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I need some advice for my sister. She's replacing her Jack Russell terrier that died a few months ago. She has a 6th grade daughter and a son 2 years younger with autism and a medium sized house with a medium sized yard on the end of a cul de sac. First she wanted a Bull Mastiff and everyone talked her out of that. Now they're thinking either boxer, pug, or great Dane. I told her the Great Dane was crazy. What do you think? Any other recommendations besides those 3? Among those 3? Thanks in advance!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread