+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 1764 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970711111615611061 ... LastLast
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

in banana world
    Thank you everyone so much for your input!

Well, I made a list of all the suggestions and I researched each one on the internet to narrow down my choices. I realized I didn't want the dog to have very long hair, so this is what it came down to: miniature yorkie, miniature schnauzer, papillon, and toy fox terrier. I'm leaning more towards the miniature yorkie, I think they are absolutely adorable, and I've heard they're great pets!

I'm planning on visiting breeders for the different dogs so I can look at them, and get a better idea. This will probably take me a couple of weeks to check them all out and decide what to do.

Some of you suggested I look into shelters, but where I live we don't have dog shelters here so that's not an option.

I was really into the Pug, however I do live in a warm climate all year long, and I know Pugs have a lot of layers of hair. We do have Pugs around here, so I know they survive. However, I guess you have to take extra care of them on this weather.

Thank you so much everyone, I truly appreaciate all of your suggestions! I'll let you all know later on which one I decided on!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Here's a picture of my cat Ramey. She has a bit of a weight problem, and my brother-in-law refers to her as "Jabba the Cat", which although kind of funny, is not very nice at all!
    Attached Images Attached Images

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Ramey is a cutie-pie. I don't understand why "Jabba" is mean??? Does "Jabba" mean fat in another language or something, or am I just being stoopid?

I think the brother-in-law refers to Jabba the Hut from Star Wars... (I am Star Wars fan, so that was my first thought on name "Jabba", anyway)I am sure he just wants to be funny, but it can sound a little mean, too. Anyway, Ramey has really gorgeous coloring
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Thanks Jewelsey and Tirlittan! And, Jabba the Cat does refer to Jabba the Hut. My brother-in-law talks a big game, but he was over at my place earlier today and was petting the cat and playing with her, so I know he really wishes he could take her home with him!

My goodness, SueEllen, that's a huge cat! One of my friends has a cat that's at least that big -- he's like this enormous puff, like one of those old-fashioned muffs ladies used to put their hands in, with these little feet and a head poking out of it.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

here's a couple of new pics of my bella.

[IMG]images/img/bella8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/bella9.jpg[/IMG]

Every time I see a picture of Bella, it makes me think of my boy Chauncy and puts a smile on my face.

Bella looks like a sweetie........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Sher, Bella is gorgeous!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread