+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1256Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2453795;
    When I was looking at the recent pictures I was thinking 'I hope he doesn't grow into those ears'.

oh he'll be a big fella, like Joey or Mr. Tootles
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

lei
    FORT Fogey

Sir Theodore Shmuglump (he still has several names; time will tell...) purrs plenty of proud thanks to his FORT aunties and uncles!!!

Dusty I just love grey noses. He reminds me of my cat Madison...

Aww, how cute is Madison.

Delphyne, that's a classic picture. I can see that I will have to work on getting some shots of Fatso Chloe up here, myself!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2454073;
    Fatso
    I have one of those, too!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Aww, Delphyne, Madison is absolutely darling!

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2452198;
    steph - I don't think I've seen your baby before. What a precious darling!

You guys really know how to start a girl's day
    Thanks, lei. Shes a pitbull-chowchow-german shepard-labrador retriver-other things mix...and probably the least fericious thing you'll ever meet, at that. She's afraid of everything, including, but not limited to:
    backpacks (open varity only)
    plastic bags
    turtles
    turkeys
    stairs
    ramps
    certain trees
    and her biggest fear in the world...bubbles. Not even joking. She'll wet herself if you blow them at her. It's pretty sad.

And I love all the kitty pictures! I don't know why, but I love grey animals, more than any other color (except for Brindle Great Danes), and I especially think that grey cats are elegant looking!

Sad animal story: I was at the mall today, looking at the pet store pets (but not buying them, pet stores make me rather neasous), and it was probably the saddest thing I've seen in a while. There's 90% humidity today, no air conditioning in the store, and it showed. Ferrets? On their backs. Guinea pigs? hovering by a crack in their cage, probably to get the draft from the passing people. Hamsters? spread around the cage, not burrowed at all. Dogs? Panting harder than I thought was possible. "Ben" the rat? Wilted. I couldn't figure out why, and then I realized, half the animals don't have water! I went to register a complaint, and I don't know what came over me, but I thought that they might actually forget that they're a low-quality pet store, and that I'm but a 15-year-old girl, but alas, they laughed at me and went back to playing tetris on their cellulars. I was furious. I almost broke Ben's cage and took him with me (I've always wanted a rat), but at that very minute he fell on his side. I don't know if he fell asleep or passed out or died or what, I didn't even want to see honestly. I just got out of there as fast as I could (pretty fast, mind you, I walk a 12-minute mile), and I didn't look back. I almost wish I had now. I hope the poor little guy didn't die. It was inhumane. I don't know how this chain keeps open, they must be breaking a thousand laws. Suffice to say, it ruined my day.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2453475;
    I think this shot of Dusty turned out really cool.
    He is beautiful, Jewels.

Delphyne, Madison is adorable. I just love kitties.

My boys are at the vet, I bring them home tomorrow and I will try to get a good picture of Ginger. He is a long hair that I had shaved for the summer. I can't wait to see him. Until then, here is a pic of Fred with his version of "the look"

He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Madison and Dusty... separated at birth. Adorable kitties. Great eyes.

Another damn fine 'look' from Fred.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread