+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Maggie thank you all for the kind words and love. Howard was panting today, and it wasn't even that hot so it looks like it's his turn to spend time with Mr. Razor this coming weekend. You'd think he'd be afraid of it, what with the noise and all, but he loves the attention he gets during the act of shaving.

Lei, Shmuglump Teddy has lots of cute parts, and I'm glad Daphne has become his buddy.

Unk, Hardy does look a lot like Lei's kitty, and his belly is so sweet in your old picture.

Harmoj, your cat pictures are beautiful. So cats really do like those carpeted towers, eh? I've always assumed they were one of those things that pet owners were told cats liked, but in reality they never really used them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

lei
    FORT Fogey

To honor Keko and Daniel, sometimes known as King Keko and Prince Daniel, Mr. lei put the missing piece into baby's name.

I present to you: Sir Shmuglump and his daddy

ETA: And as Keko and Daniel are also sometimes called Sheriff Keko and Deputy Daniel, I guess we now have little Officer Shmuglump! Thank you, Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2445919;
    So cats really do like those carpeted towers, eh?
    Our kitties love their trees. They also love tupperware

Last edited by lei; 06-20-2007 at 02:07 AM.

Now that's funny, lei!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

lei
    FORT Fogey

I'm glad some of this was amusing. I do apologize for babbling so much in this thread. Sir Alexander Theodore Lionel Shmuglump appreciates your patience with his sometimes obsessive mommy. Peace and goodnight, all

oh lei - you are most amusing. I love the tupperware trio and you did not tack on Shmuglump to his name - that is too much.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2445919;

Harmoj, your cat pictures are beautiful. So cats really do like those carpeted towers, eh? I've always assumed they were one of those things that pet owners were told cats liked, but in reality they never really used them.
    They LOVE them. As a matter of fact, that is their second large tower because they pulled all the little carpet threads out of their first one and managed to pull the nylon backing apart in some places. It was the junkiest looking thing ever! They've had this one about 3 months and they have already started to destroy it. I'd rather have them destroy it then my couches.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

lei, Sir Shmuglump has got to be one of the most loved babies, ever! And there is just something about a man who really takes to kitties! I love the pics of the kitties in the Tupperware. I've got one main kitty (out of 3) that loves boxes, no matter what size. I've even seen her trying to figure out how to push her way into a box from a deck of cards!! It just doesn't dawn on her that the box is waaay to small for her 12 pound body, but she was determined to get in there, head first!!! Since she's the alpha chick in the house, she gets to try out all boxes first....when she leaves one, the others take their turns sitting inside the boxes! My 3 monkeys!! It is truly a "monkey see, monkey do" household here!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thanks again my friends. The name thing has become a great source of humor in our home. Now we're considering "Beavis"

But what counts most is that the little guy is definitely loved

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2446159;
    I've even seen her trying to figure out how to push her way into a box from a deck of cards!! It just doesn't dawn on her that the box is waaay to small for her 12 pound body, but she was determined to get in there, head first!!!
    A box from a deck of cards? That is priceless!!!

This isn't that odd a fit, but it is pretty silly. Our dear dopey Daniel has to try all the boxes too

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

lei, Deputy Daniel is adorable in that pic!

My girl likes paper bags. I'll see if I can find a pic sometime tonight. She just cracks me up because she'll knock the bag on it's side and crawl in. Then she'll wiggle around till she's facing out, but the bag usually collapses a little on top of her so she can't really see out, nor can anyone see in. I can't tell you how many times I've gone around picking up grocery bags to find her in one sound asleep. Of course, the abrupt wake-up does nothing for her mood, and she yowls at me as she bounds from the bag to run and hide. Scares me silly every time.

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2445828;
    But until all this is officially resolved, I'm calling him Shmuglump! My apologies for the long story
    No apologies required. Long and heartfelt stories are very welcome here!

Quote Originally Posted by LoisLane
    ..in the summer, we shave our cat so that he looks like a little mini lion. He thinks he's so fierce! It's pretty darned cute!
    You shave your cat!! I know cats are shaved when their fur is all matted and such, but you do it for summer? Photos of your Mini Lion are required! Please.

Quote Originally Posted by lei
    ..I present to you: Sir Shmuglump and his daddy
    Oh, how terribly sweet! Love the photo with daddy Your kitties in their tupperware are just hilarious! And Daniel in the small box is cute too. Mr. Tootles is a box and bag guy. Gracie, not so much. She loves the top of the tree!

remotegoddess: kitties and bags...a source of great fun! It's hard to get paper bags here anymore.
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2007 at 04:26 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread