+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

lei
    FORT Fogey

Re: For animal lovers

Harmoj, Maddie and Chloe are beautiful, adorable, and delicious! Very cute pictures.

Forgive me if I missed this earlier, but are they related?

Awww, just TOO cute on all the photos!!

I took a ton of photos of my mom's new kittens, but I think most of them are going to be a bit blurry as they wouldn't stay still for a second! They are the most adorable things EVER!! Complete lap velcro too, very friendly, and extremely playful. They also thought the digital was a great toy whenever I set it town and kept pouncing it. If my husband wasn't allergic we'd have a few new family members. We are in N.C. right now though, so I'll have to wait until I get home to upload and post them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

lei, I am completely in love with Theodore's huge ears and his long, skinny legs and tail! I could just dip him in chocolate and gobble him up!

Harmoj, Maddie and Chloe are simply gorgeous! I love that contrasting white on them.

roseskid, looking at adorable Maggie without and with her new 'do really made me smile. I'm sure it is the feeling of freedom and freshness that makes her do the happy dance! She is precious.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

UncleDavid: Sorry to hear about your camera. I love seeing photos of your little girls!

Roseskid: Maggie looks so cool in her new summer attire! I'm sure she'll be more comfortable now!

lei: You are going to make me go out and get me a little bitty orange kitty!!! Stop that! Theodore is just absolute sweetness!

Harmoj: What terrific photos of Chloe and Maddie! Oooo. I just want both of them too! Love the sunshine photos; they look like they are absolutely content! I love cats with white fur.

pakakat: We'll be gushing over your kitten photos soon... I can hardly wait.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2445143;
    Harmoj, Maddie and Chloe are beautiful, adorable, and delicious! Very cute pictures.

Forgive me if I missed this earlier, but are they related?
    Yes, they are sisters. We got them together and the lovely folks at the FORT helped name them. There is a thread around here somewhere that tells all about it. I'll do some digging around and see if I can find them.

ETA:
    Here's a link to that thread:
    Help! What should I name these Kittens?
    Last edited by Harmoj; 06-19-2007 at 03:34 PM.

Harmoj they are absolutely beautiful.

Roseskid - Maggie is so cute and I bet she feels so frisky when she gets a haircut! ahhhh so nice & cool..

Lei - I just LOVE Theodores EARS! I fell in love with those EARS

Harmoj - Chloe and Maddie AWWWWW. I love them in the the tower.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

lei
    FORT Fogey

First of all, thank you to everyone gushing over my baby! I'm absolutely beaming

Quote Originally Posted by Harmoj;2445352;
    Yes, they are sisters. We got them together and the lovely folks at the FORT helped name them. There is a thread around here somewhere that tells all about it. I'll do some digging around and see if I can find them.

ETA:
    Here's a link to that thread:
    Help! What should I name these Kittens?
    What a fun thread, with such adorable pictures!!! Thank you for sharing that

And I'm wondering if Stargazer's "Bob", who turned out to be female, also turned out to be Laurel and Hardy's mom?

(When Angela first strayed into our hearts and home, we thought she was a boy, and named her "Angelo" )

So, speaking of kitty naming, the news about "Theodore" is that he isn't Theodore! I love the name, but with apologies to Mr. lei (who still prefers it), it just refuses to roll off my tongue when I talk to or about our baby. What absolutely comes out is "Alexander". For what it's worth, I'm part Greek and like Greek names (we have a Daphne too.) Also, instead of "Alexander the Great" he is "Alexander the Cute".

I'll keep y'all posted but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win on this one

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2445611;
    And I'm wondering if Stargazer's "Bob", who turned out to be female, also turned out to be Laurel and Hardy's mom?
    I'm guessing no on that because I seem to recall Star saying this was their mom's first litter.

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2445611;

So, speaking of kitty naming, the news about "Theodore" is that he isn't Theodore! I love the name, but with apologies to Mr. lei (who still prefers it), it just refuses to roll off my tongue when I talk to or about our baby. What absolutely comes out is "Alexander". For what it's worth, I'm part Greek and like Greek names (we have a Daphne too.) Also, instead of "Alexander the Great" he is "Alexander the Cute".

I'll keep y'all posted but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win on this one
    Well how about Alexander Theodore?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread