+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fan

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2440199;
    Star, if your kitty is eating at all I think that's a good sign--I'm sending prayers and good thoughts!

Still can't get the roach position, but Rocky does say "howdy"--or maybe "no papparazi!"

Also some of you might remember I was wanting to get kitty washed a couple opf weeks ago to speed up the shedding-- I found some "cat bathing wipes" at Wal-Mart, and Rocky actually didn't seem to even notice he was getting dampish until I was finished. It really did seem to get rid of a lot of loose har, and his fur feels soooo good now, without much emotional upset. I think it's a good alternative for cats that don't like much brushing.
    queenb what kind of cat is Rocky? I have 2 cats ... Cleo & Bella. Bella is a Birman, purchased to be a friend for Cleo, our older cat. I've never known what kind of cat Cleo is, nor have I ever seen a cat who looked like her. But she could be Rocky's sister. He is beautiful. Our vet has no idea what variety Cleo is ... hmmm ... time for a new vet?
    Last edited by Cheddar; 06-14-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: missing word

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2439634;
    Thanks, you guys!!! And I am a proud mama indeed

Here's one more that I just caught after his nap. And then I have to make dinner and normal things like that that I'm bound to forget at such an exciting time
    Lei your new little one is beautiful! The orange is SO bright

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2440560;
    queenb what kind of cat is Rocky? I have 2 cats ... Cleo & Bella. Bella is a Birman, purchased to be a friend for Cleo, our older cat. I've never known what kind of cat Cleo is, nor have I ever seen a cat who looked like her. But she could be Rocky's sister. He is beautiful. Our vet has no idea what variety Cleo is ... hmmm ... time for a new vet?
    I think he's actually mixed, but there is a breed that looks just like him called "snowshoe";it's like a Siamese with white feet, or a shorthaired Birman. Rocky has white up to his hocks (knees) on the back feet, and a mark like on the back of a cobra's hood on his tummy (which I think is cool!) and a white patch on the throat, other than that he is just like a seal point Siamese with the blue eyes and all.
    So, we want to see Bella and Cleo!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2440177;
    we often just call him Orange Cat.
    I often call Greta and Ella gray kitty and black kitty.

lopevian: Clair looks like what I imagine Ella will look like when she grows up.

shyra: I don't care whether you're a fan of the breed or not. a puppy is about as cute as it gets, and your's are no exception.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Cheddar!

I think we have a name. He seems to be telling us he's a Theodore.

Theodore the adorable

He follows me around so fast I have to be careful not to step on him! Such a bundle of love.

Theodorable?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Star, I hope she continues to get better.
    What a cute puppy shyra.
    The FDC has been practiced by the boys since birth.

Hardy

Laurel

Unk: I remember that image of Star holding the FDC posed Laurel. That has to be the poster shot for FDC.

Lei: Obviously I love the name Theodore for an orange tabby. When I have a chance I'll try to find a picture of my Theodore.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2440896;
    Theodorable?
    Cuteness!

Oh my goodness, Unk, those pics are too much! What little angels, and what experts at the FDC

Uncle D, I swear it went right by me that you had a Theodore! (ETA I was too busy laughing about "Sheldon Goldstein") And here's the crazy part -- Mr. lei thought of it, so it wasn't even an unconscious thing! Holy cow, and an orange tabby yet. That is TOO cool
    Last edited by lei; 06-14-2007 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2441089;
    And here's the crazy part -- Mr. lei thought of it...
    I think the best way to name a cat is to just let it come to you. Obviously Theodore is the right name for your new cat. You may have noticed in my earlier story I named two of my cats Howard. It happens.

+ Reply to Thread