+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Okey Dokey- I actually went back a bunch of posts trying to catch up here and saw that post from misskitty with the stroller. HILARIOUS! I bet gracie & Mr. Tootles love it.

Thanks all for posting pictures of your loved canines and felines, I love seeing pictures of all of them.

Lei - your snugglers are precious, and doxie, I recall the picture but I can't find it.

Myrosiedog - You know Waldo is saying to himself when he brought you the bar - "I'm a lucky dog, lucky dog, lucky dog.....
    Unklescott - you must know that I never tire seeing pictures of Laurel & Hardy
    Uncle David - Same goes for Greta & Ella...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Waldo got in bed with me this morning. He NEVER does that. And the big dufus had no room, so he plopped down on me. Rosie and Bogie were both mega upset that he was up there as they consider that bed their sanctuary from him.
    He's been acting really loving and affectionate to me and not leaving my side lately. I think he knows I don't feel well and this is his way of making sure I'm ok. At least that's what I think. Who knows what goes on in that big old head of his.

Miss Kitty: that stroller is hysterical!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Like most dogs, Waldo wants to protect his meal ticket
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2431642;
    Like most dogs, Waldo wants to protect his meal ticket
    You've got that right!

Besides he's a little disturbed because my daughter was gone for 2 weeks, she got back yesterday and brought an "interloper" with her and he is mad at her. He has ignored her completely. (he is supposed to be HER dog). Her boyfriend is here for 10 days from Florida, so there is another person in the house and Waldo just isn't real sure about him. So far the new person has not given him anything to eat yet. If the boyfriend were to do that, I think Waldo would like him more.

Waldo doesn't much like change we have found out.

The other 2 think the boyfriend is the best thing since dog biscuits and have been all over him.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ooooo Love the photos!

lei: your triple bundles of fur are simply precious.

Unk: Laurel and Hardy are too cute for words as usual!

UncleDavid: I love to see Greta and Ella still so close and sweet to each other too!

------------

Warning: Major Mom Bragging

I just got a call from the vet clinic. My vet is being interviewed and featured in an article for The Journal which is our biggest paper. They needed a "model" cat for the photo shoot and phoned Me to see if my Gracie or Mr. Tootles would be available! I said YES! I had to choose Mr. Tootles as he travels easier and love to socialize. Last time he was there, he made himself comfortable in the sink. He will be a very good representative for Plus Size Kitties! I'm so glad they are giving him his break. They usually go for the skinny models.

So much to do. Brushing, nail clipping, brushing, praising, showing him his good side. Getting him over any anxiety he may have. You know, all the things a great agent should do. Oh my! I'm just sooo excited. And I get to see my vet one last time in person!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2431435;
    I'm so with you there! Thanks, you guys, for bringing gigantic smiles

Here's a few more of our snugglers:
    lei, your babies are seriously gorgeous I love that tiger striping with all of that white! And how precious are all of them with all of that love exchange??? You are very lucky!

misskitty, how neat! Now let's just hope that Mr. Tootles doesn't get star-struck and get the big head!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

myrosiedog - Waldo is too cute! What sweet personality in that one. How fun

Thank you, everyone, for your compliments I am a proud and blessed mama indeed.

Speaking of which, misskitty, that is such exciting news!!! Congratulations and please let us know how it goes!

That's great news, misskitty. You're going to have to live with some serious attitude after this!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2431778;
    So much to do. Brushing, nail clipping, brushing, praising, showing him his good side. Getting him over any anxiety he may have. You know, all the things a great agent should do. Oh my! I'm just sooo excited. And I get to see my vet one last time in person!
    Typical stage mom!

Of course we'll expect a link to the article after publication.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

You should have Mr. Tootles get in touch with Fredlun . . .
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread