+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2431251;
    I'm very optimistic, though. She's a survivor.
    Tell her that her boys send their love.

I Is Stephanie

Now that's just an adorable picture. However, I remain a dog person, despite my friend's efforts to convert me!

But seriously, how ever did you get a photo of them like that?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

They are brothers that have been together since birth. Star bottle fed them and I got them from her in June of last year. They are very close and have been that way since they were born.

And they continue to be that way.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Still can't separate the girls either.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Uncle David and Unklescott , you are ripping my heart out with these wonderful pictures. They are beyond precious. Gotta go get some snuggle/cuddle time with my gurls. Individually, of course.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Send me some pix of your cats phro, and I'll Photoshop them together so the kitties are cuddling.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, I may just try to do that, even though that won't make our home situation better. This evening..one of them was determined to keep the other from trying to get near me, but not in an aggressive manner.. They are all spoiled, but this is ridiculous.... except for "The Stalker", but she is the tertiary kitty, and gets out of the way when I step in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2431361;
    Uncle David and Unklescott , you are ripping my heart out with these wonderful pictures. They are beyond precious. Gotta go get some snuggle/cuddle time with my gurls. Individually, of course.
    I'm so with you there! Thanks, you guys, for bringing gigantic smiles

Here's a few more of our snugglers:
    Last edited by lei; 07-17-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Darling pictures!

Our boys never cuddle with each other. I posted a picture of Simon sitting on Henry's head a few months ago. That's as close as it gets around here - lol - and Henry was NOT happy that his head was being used as a chair. Henry does snuggle with me - but it's on his terms - he hates to be picked up or "bothered" when he is sleeping. But, late at night, he usuallly crawls under the covers and I wake up with him either curled up under the covers next to me or sleeping under the covers on my feet.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2431253;
    Here ya go Superbrat.

7.50 for a bag of 24
    Squeakers for Dog Toys
    lol thanks, livin4reality! Now I can make an army of "scary" bunny chew toys for my Mokie! They're only scary because my sister said the bunnies i've made look creepy
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread