+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Waldo sounds like a real sweetie! Hope you're feeling better. With Waldo around to nurse you back to health, you should be better in no time!

Aww, how sweet is Waldo! And time flies, it seems like your daughter just left! I had a horrible weekend with some sort of virus as well. Must be something going around. Hope you're feeling better. How could you not with such a loving gift from Waldo?!

myrosiedog: Awww Waldo is so sweet. I hope you feel better soon!

--------

As you all have come to know, I love animals. I particularly love my kitties. And I spoil them. So I purchased the most incredible toy-toy for them. Actually, it's more for me because I will enjoy the exercise I get taking them on trips around the neighborhood, down to the cafe, over to the fountain...

Introducing the kittywalk Double-Decker SUV Stroller!

It's great for cats or small dogs or a combination of both! It has all terrain, easy turn shock-absorbing front 6" wheels, one-button rear safety breaking system, pockets for treats and water bottles, washable vinyl cushions, a covered kabana in case of inclement weather, removable carriers, a grooming table, and an easy folding mechanism for travelling. And it was half-price!

I hope that Gracie likes the top bunk as she likes to be up high and see what's going on. Mr. Tootles like to just hang out so I'm letting him check out the bottom suite. I'm introducing them to it slowly so they don't think it's a Stroller Monster!

I can purchase options such as personlized chrome name plates, flshing safety lights, a removable cup holder, and a plush washable fauz fur cozy pad for colder weather. There's also an all-weather gear kit which includes a rain cover, extended sun shade, faux sheepskin cozy cover and pad, and flashing safety reflectors.

It is THE pet stroller for the pets you LOVE!!

BTW, there are single less durable strollers available as well! They are chrome, with 4 inch wheels, and come in pink and blue!

Available as part of the Kittywalk System: Midnight Pass Online Catalog, Products that Make Sense...
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

lei
    FORT Fogey

Oh my goodness!!!

misskitty, that is an amazing stroller! I love your description, with all the features and options and everything May you all stroll in good health

Nothing is too good for our babies. As long as we can afford it, it is theirs. The funniest thing we've done so far is to tie an extra-large cat tree onto the bike racks on our old Honda Accord to get it home. It was longer than the car, and it was so funny to see people laughing and pointing as we drove

myrosiedog, that is an absolutely charming story about Waldo. I hope you're feeling better (and I agree with others, how can you not?) What an angel

Great stories this morning. Thanks you guys

MissKitty, Let me know how the kids like the new toy. I've been eyeing that one for some time, but I didn't know how the girls would react. I'm sure Maddie would love it, but my little scardy cat Chloe would probably rather have her windon.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2427360;
    OK. heh heh heh.

Edit to add: About 2 minutes after I posted this, Joey was laying on his table by the window, staring at something, so I go close and start staring myself. I had just washed my hair and when I bent down he started sniffing it and began to chew it. This was something that Mona always did and I just began to lose it when Joey started, he looked at me with such a mournful look on his face, it made me tear up more yet. I still miss my little girl terribly even after 4 months. I presume this is normal, as it's been so long since I had this happen to me with other critters I've forgotten what the "normal" grieving time is. Sorry about the long winded post.
    Definitely normal, gabriel. I don't think you ever stop missing them, I still tear up when I think of Luke and Marley and it's been over 4 1/2 years for him and almost 4 years since we lost Marley. There's always some little thing that pops up to remind you. It does get easier though.

Exactly Marleybone. My old dog Piglit, a chow/german shepard mix (who looked like a small Newfandland with a curly tail), died almost 10 years ago, I want to say. And there are tmes when I still choke up when I think about him. I just know he'll be waiting for me up by the pearly gates one day, as I firmly believe that animals have souls.

I saw a show on the sunday befor Memorial Day on either WE or Oxygen. It was America's Cutest Puppies. Oh, it made me squee with cuteness.

And I am learning how to make plushies. But I have to hide them from my dog, since Mo has already stolen one and ate the plastic nose right off. But this lead me to an idea. But for this idea to work, I need one crucial supply. Does anybody know where i can get dog squeekers or any squeekers that go in pet toys, so I can make my dog eyeless and noseless squeeky animals? Mo really only tears apart stuffed animals if they have hard plastic eyes and or noses. Otherwise, he just finds the squeeky bit and squeeks, but doesnt tear it apart. So, I want to make Mo proof animal toys.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

STARGAZER - How is Laurel & Hardys Mom doing?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks for asking, Gabriel. It's still touch and go, really. The vet said its really up to her now. She's still on antibiotics and still very, very weak. Then today, she apparently slipped outside as I was going to my car and was out all day in thunderstorms. Still, she's doing much better than when I brought her home. She's up and about, meowing her head off as usual (she's very vocal ). Today she even chased some of her balls when my daughter was throwing them. So hopefully she'll pull through. The main thing that worries me is that she doesn't seem to be eating very much and so she's still so skinny and weak. I'm very optimistic, though. She's a survivor.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Here ya go Superbrat.

7.50 for a bag of 24
    Squeakers for Dog Toys
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread