+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I am beyond sad, Star. I wish I could do or say something to help, but I know what you're going through, and I know it's a lonely journey. My thoughts and tears are with you.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

SG, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your kitty. I know this must be horribly rough on you.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

That's terrible, Star. I hope the treatment works, and that your kitty is as comfortable as possible right now.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Star - Add me to the list of those who are wishing for the best outcome possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2419102;
    Star, I'm so sorry to hear that. I didn't realize that cats could get cancer like that - I thought the only thing they were susceptible to was feline leukemia.
    I hadn't ever heard of lymphoma in cats. After googling "cat lymphoma", I found out that they are more susceptible to it then most other animals. I guess it often goes hand in hand with Feline leukemia, but she tested negative for that. So maybe that's encouraging news??

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. Lil Star and I appreciate it. I'll keep everyone posted when I find out more.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hang, in there...

I think we might need a cute photo break here-- this is a snap I just took of my 2nd go round of baby bluebirds this year; they are about ready to leave the nest. (I only open the box once a week or so during nesting season, for a peek, and only when the parents are definately out of the area. So don't worry, the birdies do fine.) This makes a total of 7 birds this year, outstanding in drought conditions.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't they just have that "what do you want" look?

Star, Star, Star.....I don't know what to say. I know that every day is 3 days long right now. Bless you, and your baby.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How precious, queenb. I *just* saw a baby blue bird on my walk. It appeared to have fallen out of its nest. It was taking cover under a bush and its momma seemed to be trying to tend to it, so I think it might make it if the neighborhood cats stay away.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Queenie, that's such an adorable picture, and what sweet little faces they have. Our house backs up to a large reserve/park, and we constantly have nests around our house. We've had phoebes, hummingbirds, sparrows and orioles, but I've never been able to get pictures of the babies because they're typically up too high, but I love watching them learn how to fly.

ETA: Star, I missed your post, but like Uncle David, I wonder if you can put the baby back?
    Last edited by roseskid; 05-25-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Star, if you can find the nest you might try putting the baby back in the nest.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread