+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;2405693;
    This is Will who

loved raw califlower and broccoli. He would growl like crazy when you put then down for him but the growl was just for show. Anyone could walk up and take them from him. He then would look totally dumbfounded that you have the nerve to take them away after his feroucious display. With that face he just couldn't pull it off!

Speaking of pickles my cousin had a cat named Sir,they also had Sir's sister named Her, who would give his paw for a pickle, but not just any pickle it had to be a dill. He would turn his nose up at a gherkin or bread and butter.
    Will was a pretty "ferocious" looking fella! what a cutie he was. Her sounds like a real pickle gourmet

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2409584;
    Waldo broke the coffee table today. I don't know how, I was in the other room and both Rosie and Bogie came tearing in that room like little informers. He was hiding under the dining room table when I walked out, so I know it was him. Not sure how he did it, but he did. Fortunately hubby could fix it, but still. He is a menace! He does not think he's as big as he is, the big idiot!
    Myrosiedog: I don't remember what the food was, but there was a commercial with a dog voiceover "I'm a lucky dog, lucky dog, lucky dog", with kind of a deep dopey voice. I'm picturing Waldo under the table going "I didn't do it, didn't do it, didn't do it"
    Last edited by just1paul; 05-21-2007 at 09:48 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fan

What darling babies everyone has!! Almost makes me want to get another kitty again.....almost.... I think I'll just enjoy my neighbors'....
    oneTVslave - you are a true friend! Accompanying a friend to the Rainbow Bridge takes real courage. It sounds like your friend was very, very blessed to have so many extra years with her dog...and likewise her dog was very blessed to end up in such a loving home!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2410010;

Myrosiedog: I don't remember what the food was, but there was a commercial with a dog voiceover "I'm a lucky dog, lucky dog, lucky dog", with kind of a deep dopey voice. I'm picturing Waldo under the table going "I didn't do it, didn't do it, didn't do it"
    Gabriel you're right, if Waldo had a human voice, it would sound like that Lucky Dog commercial. The big goof when he came out from under the dining room table, almost removed the tablecloth that was on it as it caught on his back and he half dragged it off. I swear he is just a klutz. But a loveable one. Once hubby got the coffee table fixed, he has taken a wide berth around it all night. I think it scared him and he's afraid its going to do whatever it did to him again. I'm sure he has no clue he did it himself. Because he has no clue period.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Hey, everyone, I need some help! My 15 yr old just underwent treatment for pancreatitis. She lost between 5 and 10 pounds. Apparently, after IV's and massive antibiotics, she's coming around. She's my baby who had a stroke a year and 1/2 ago. When do you say enough? Is it painful?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2412634;
    Hey, everyone, I need some help! My 15 yr old just underwent treatment for pancreatitis. She lost between 5 and 10 pounds. Apparently, after IV's and massive antibiotics, she's coming around. She's my baby who had a stroke a year and 1/2 ago. When do you say enough? Is it painful?
    famita, I'm so sorry that you are going to have to make a decision like this. I am a pm away if you ever need to talk. I know for me, it wasn't easy, but I knew I had to do it. You will know when your baby has had enough pain. You will be able to tell.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2412634;

If when you seen the quality of life not being what they are used to or the odds are against the quality of life returning, that's when the decision needs to be made in their best interest, as very hard as it is to do.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2412745;
    You will know when your baby has had enough pain. You will be able to tell.
    famita, I can only echo combatcutie's (ETA: and gabriel's) words of wisdom, and add to the loving prayers you'll keep receiving.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

My heart can't take this discussion again, but I wanted to join in on the . I wish you the best in this difficult decision famita.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2412755;
    If when you seen the quality of life not being what they are used to or the odds are against the quality of life returning, that's when the decision needs to be made in their best interest, as very hard as it is to do.
    gabriel: you said that so eloquently and kindly. I would totally agree with what you just said. As difficult a decision it is.

famita: Sending you strength and prayers during this difficult time with your Baby.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2412868;
    gabriel: you said that so eloquently and kindly. I would totally agree with what you just said. As difficult a decision it is.
    Thank You my dear, but unfortunately I could not have said those eloquent words with out the spirit of Mona guiding me yet along my journey.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread