+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1256Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

livin4reality- I am trying to picture a Mastif SLINKING and I have this hilarious picture in my head.

Wonderful pictures Uncle David, and I agree with the others that Ella is amazing by carrying that plant..

queenb - Pickles! how hilarious. Mona would always like some pizza when I ordered it, wouldn't touch frozen pizza however.

lei- a veggie cat eh? how healthy is that - you go Angela! She helps to clean them to boot. Just wonderful!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My now-deceased kitty liked to share my apple, which always struck me as strange. She'd sit by my, waiting for me to finish, so that she could take over at the core, but I had to hold it for her.

My eldest "gurl" likes to share Crunch 'N Munch with me. She sits there with the "Aren't you going to offer me some of that?" look until I catch on. Crunch, crunch, chomp, chomp!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2405463;
    My now-deceased kitty liked to share my apple, which always struck me as strange. She'd sit by my, waiting for me to finish, so that she could take over at the core, but I had to hold it for her.

My eldest "gurl" likes to share Crunch 'N Munch with me. She sits there with the "Aren't you going to offer me some of that?" look until I catch on. Crunch, crunch, chomp, chomp!
    Well Crunch 'N Munch is yummy! Mona liked popcorn also and what was that other one called Fiddle Faddle? or something like that
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

My Jewels was watching me eat Chinese the other day and you know they put peas and carrots in the rice well I gave her some and she loves the peas thats the 1st pea eating dog Ive ever seen

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

This is Will who

loved raw califlower and broccoli. He would growl like crazy when you put then down for him but the growl was just for show. Anyone could walk up and take them from him. He then would look totally dumbfounded that you have the nerve to take them away after his feroucious display. With that face he just couldn't pull it off!

Speaking of pickles my cousin had a cat named Sir,they also had Sir's sister named Her, who would give his paw for a pickle, but not just any pickle it had to be a dill. He would turn his nose up at a gherkin or bread and butter.

We didn't make it to Do-Dah-Day. We had some problems this morning and by the time everything got fixed, it was too late to go. I hated missing that though - I've only missed one Do-Dah-Day in the last 18 years (and that was because of really bad weather). Bark-In-The-Park is in August though, so we can look forward to taking Henry to that!

Becca your video story made me laugh. Henry attempts to snatch food whenever he has a chance. And, when I was a baby, my parents had a Dachshund who constantly took my food. Almost all of my baby/toddler pictures show me clutching a cookie with my hands above my head and the dog lurking in the background. Hilarious.

Uncle David Your cats are beautiful. Great Pictures!

QueenB I'm so sorry about your sister's house and also about Val. I hope that Raisin and the other Boxer are safe with you tonight. Our thoughts are with you.

Thank you all for your kind comments about Henry and Do-Dah-Day. I enjoy this thread so much!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2405703;
    I enjoy this thread so much!
    Well I can't say it better! You all are great. Your babies make me smile, their pictures and their stories; I'm so glad I found this place

All your funny food stories make me

and chaserla, Will is SO beautiful and sweet. What a face.

No gherkins!

Love y'all

chaserla: Will looks like he was such a sweet boy!

UncleDavid: Thank you for posting more photos! The girls still look beautiful...and I'm glad to see some of Ella, even though she is difficult to capture. You did a great job!

livin: I'm trying to imagine a slinking mastiff with an apple! That would be something to see.

doxie: I'm sorry you and Henry didnt' make it to Doo Dah day. But Bark in the Park sounds great too!
    ------

Everyone's stories about food and their pets is just funny and facinating. My beloved Snowflake loved to eat apples. I would have to cut it into sliced. She would actually lick the apple first and then literally chomp off the remaining pulp. She recognized the sound of an apple being cut from anywhere in the house. I always Had to share. Gracie and Mr. Tootles don't like apples. They do like milk from my cereal, yogurt (strawberry), ham, chicken, tuna juice and a wee bit of ice cream. But no pickles.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Dempsey loves peanutbutter he always knows when I get it out of the pantry or when I have a peanutbutter sandwich... he jumps on my lap and just waits for me to give him the last bite and thats the only way he will take his benadryl is mixed with peanutbutter

thats the only way he will take his benadryl is mixed with peanutbutter
    It's a lot easier to give Oscar the Auxillary a peanut-butter-and-phenobarbital treat than it is to to pry those big jaws appart.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread