+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1268Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Aw, Gabriel, he can still window shop.

"Suitcase"
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2401164;
    *Joey thinking* HMMM 14 pounds, not bad since I weigh 14.5 now that I'm on my weight control food... *SIGH* Nice to meet you girl, but I've got no parts so I"ll just say MEOW!
    gabriel: There's nothing wrong with the boy kitty being a bit bigger than the girl kitty....he can protect her better that way. I love that photo of Joey "hiding"! And I love his white furry tummy I'm afraid at 16.5, my Mr. Tootles can take down your Joey. Not that he'd want to. He'd rather play hide and seek, I'm sure!

lei: My Snowflake had a little suitcase like Daphne. It would go side to side, but I attributed it to her breed

UnkleDavid: We would like to see more pics of your girls! Do you ever get a photo of them together any more?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

lei
    FORT Fogey

Awww you guys are so cute and fun!!!

gabriel, I think Joey and Daphne would make a darling couple, parts or no!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2400916;
    What do the boys weigh? The girls are tipping the scales at 8lbs.
    I'm guessing that Hardy is about 13-14 and Laurel is about 11-12. Yeah, I know, I need to put them on my diet with me, or put them on Joey's diet. He's looking lean and mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2402916;
    I'm guessing that Hardy is about 13-14 and Laurel is about 11-12. Yeah, I know, I need to put them on my diet with me, or put them on Joey's diet. He's looking lean and mean.
    lean and full of the dickens is more like it.. Joey gets the following:
    Breakfast is 1/2 small can of Merricks Ocean Breeze or California Roll, Bowl of hard IAMS hairball and weight control is out always for "grazing", when I get home from work he gets about two teaspoons of chicken of the sea tuna.... and of course lots of fresh water (changed 3 times daily)as well as the occaisional vanilla ice cream cone (of which I finish)....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2402998;
    lean and full of the dickens is more like it.. Joey gets the following:
    Breakfast is 1/2 small can of Merricks Ocean Breeze or California Roll, Bowl of hard IAMS hairball and weight control is out always for "grazing", when I get home from work he gets about two teaspoons of chicken of the sea tuna.... and of course lots of fresh water (changed 3 times daily)as well as the occaisional vanilla ice cream cone (of which I finish)....
    Works been keeping me so busy lately that my FORT time has been reduced to 5 minutes here and there when no one else is around. There have been so many pictures posted lately, they are all so great.

Gabriel - Joey has the nicest daddy.
    Lei - your troup looks awesome, I would love to have so many animals.
    Wayward - congratulations on the new baby, what a cutie.
    Unk - the boys get more handsome everytime I see them.
    Miss Kitty - My Mom's Robo is the same way, he's about 16lbs (with 3 legs), and he's such a gentle giant.

lei
    FORT Fogey

M_shell,

I'm glad you could get in a few minutes here so I can meet you and your darling doggie!

Thanks for your kind words on my troup

Aloha!

M Shelll - That avatar is hysterical and cute-- I love it...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

FORT Fan

I got to pick up my baby girl from the hospital today! She had to stay in for observation and IV medicine because she couldn't keep anything in her! She had me up for two nights...I had to take her in. She started with a tummy ache and then went outside and ate the leaves off of my black-eyed susans so she could throw up to feel better....but she never knows when to stop and ends up making herself sicker!
    Cheddar (the yellow lab) thought he was an 'only lab' when I came home with an empty collar and leash! He gets so emotional when he sees that empty collar! Poor guy...he's been through the loss of both the dalmatians (Bert and Petey) and his surrogate mother (Chloe-the other black lab) over the past 3 years. Cheddar is a comforter. He doesn't kiss, but he hugs and he always has to put his paw up on your shoulder or your arm...he's a touchy/feely kind of guy!
    This is my Bratty Matty (Miss Matilda)...she's a "corn dog"...was born in a cornfield. We rescued her and she rescued us right back! She's still not her normal tennis ball chasing self...but we're glad to have her back home! It's been a tough couple of days!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm thinking about you Beccarella, and I love those pictures especially that nose in the camera. It will get better.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread