+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1756 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    speedbump, those pictures are just plain 'ole SICK! :rolleyes Sickenly cute. How flucking adorable!!! I also just LOVE how the "older, more "mature" cat is looking on like, "Oh boy, what is this thingg??"

I say they're sick cause when I look at them, I'm that much closer to getting another kitten. I just can't.do.it. Damn you for posting them! DAMN you!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I say they're sick cause when I look at them, I'm that much closer to getting another kitten. I just can't.do.it. Damn you for posting them! DAMN you!
    I know someone who's giving away kittens if you want one.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Has anyone had any experiences with dogs reverse sneezing? My 8-year-old has just started doing this. It sounds like she's trying to gasp for air, she sort of 'snorts' about 3-5 times, then it's over. I googled it and found out it's called 'reverse sneezing'. It's supposed to be harmless, but it's awful to watch. I have a call into my vet right now.
    we use to have a dog that did this and I have one now that does it and some of the others ones have done it once in a blue moon, i always thought it was sinus drainage going on and they were just trying to get rid of it. reverse sneezing, is what? sounds weird to me, why do they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

*waves gold watch in front of eyes* You know you want another one. You know you want another one. You know you want another one.

I sparked my neighbors to get another one. The whole neighborhood is being overrun.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Speedy -- Chloe is too adorable. You got her when she was 7 weeks old? That's really young. 9 weeks is young. I once fostered a 7 week old kitten and he liked to snuggle into my neck and want to suck. OUCH. Does Chloe do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Speedy -- Chloe is too adorable. You got her when she was 7 weeks old? That's really young. 9 weeks is young. I once fostered a 7 week old kitten and he liked to snuggle into my neck and want to suck. OUCH. Does Chloe do this?
    Jewelsy, my six year old male kitty Tigger still does this. I've always attributed it to his childhood. His original home was a cardboard box. He was found abandoned by my sis in law who passed him on to us. I've always thought he sees me as mommy, and so I let him suck my neck, or leg, or arm until it becomes too painful. And oh those claws!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

My older cat, Boots, still wakes me in the morning with his purring and nudging of my cheek. It's so friggin cute. I half cock my eyes and pet him and he goes back to sleep next to me. I still have to separate the two when I sleep and go to work for a few more weeks until Chloe is able to get up and down the stairs and run from Boot's overzealous playfulness

I have noticed a change in Boot's demeanor, not that he was a bad cat, but he seems much more parental and nurturing of Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    old kitten and he liked to snuggle into my neck and want to suck. OUCH. Does Chloe do this?
    She loves to snuggle but no suckling has occured.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Jewelsy, my six year old male kitty Tigger still does this. I've always attributed it to his childhood. His original home was a cardboard box. He was found abandoned by my sis in law who passed him on to us. I've always thought he sees me as mommy, and so I let him suck my neck, or leg, or arm until it becomes too painful. And oh those claws!
    I was told that the "sucking" happens when they're weaned too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy
    My older cat, Boots, still wakes me in the morning with his purring and nudging of my cheek.
    Speedy -- both of my boys do the same thing to me in the morning. It's a nice wake-up call.

I have 2 cats. One is 22 lbs. But we're putting him on a diet
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

well, speedbump I think you started something.........getting that adorable kitten........

My son has been after us to get another dog since ours passed away last november and I just haven't been ready.........well, I've been thinking of it more and have talked my husband into going to look at some older dalmations this week that need a good home........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread