+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Kat, , that is an adorable picture!
    Uncle David, I like yours too. Zeus looks like a boys best friend!

My condolances to all doggies getting bathed anywhere. I always wondered why they hate it so much when they are happy to jump right in any lake, mud puddle, or whatever. Maybe it would work to take the dawgs pond swimmin' and sneak a bar of biodegradeable camp soap along?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2370148;
    That's my favorite picture of you yet kat. The dogs are cute too.

Thanks sweetie. You are too kind!

--

Here's Sofie, the dog in the second photo I posted way back in post #3447:

She's about six months old now.

With her dad.

And her dad when he was a puppy. (Notice the difference in the fit of his sweater from when he was a puppy to now, as an adult. )
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2370179;
    Kat, , that is an adorable picture!
    Uncle David, I like yours too. Zeus looks like a boys best friend!

My condolances to all doggies getting bathed anywhere. I always wondered why they hate it so much when they are happy to jump right in any lake, mud puddle, or whatever. Maybe it would work to take the dawgs pond swimmin' and sneak a bar of biodegradeable camp soap along?
    Mine don't swim either. Nor go out in the rain. They are like a 6 year old boy with their aversion to water! Oh, but let there be something dead and they want to go roll in it.

Great photos everyone! LOVE all the cute doggies and that really cute boy in the black and white photo!

I don't know why dogs are so playful and happy after a bath. I certainly don't step out of the shower and go tearing around the house like a crazed lunatic, jumping on and off the furniture and tossing the towels around and rubbing myself on the carpet!

My daughter suggested we fabreeze Waldo, but I put the stop to that one. I've read that its dangerous for them. But you'd think they'd make a doggy deoderant spray. I bet someone does.
    Last edited by MRD; 05-05-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2370599;
    My daughter suggested we fabreeze Waldo, but I put the stop to that one. I've read that its dangerous for them. But you'd think they'd make a doggy deoderant spray. I bet someone does.
    Oh, they have all kinds of animal deodorants at Petco and Petsmart! I've even seen dog and kitty toothbrushes in there! I think you might want to check with the vet to make sure there's not a medical reason if they're stinking that bad, though.
    I just love looking at all the cute animals here!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Uncle David - that old picture of you and Zeus just made tears spring to my eyes... so poignant. Your body language and his face convey the relationship you had with each other. Wow. Really cool picture.
    Count your blessings!

Uncle David, that's a lovely old black & white photo.

Kat, great picture of you and your babies, you're beautiful.

Laney, all your pictures are cute, but especially the last one in the green sweater. So cute.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I know that most cats hate water, but why do dogs hate to have baths so much? Is it because the water's cold? Don't dogs love to jump into lakes and walk through puddles and stuff? I see a lot of them who do. Would it be easier if you bathed them regularly when they were a puppy?

queenb: I might just try covering Gracies pet taxi with a towel as you suggested. And thanks for the name of Nutro complete. I'll see if we have that up here.

UncleDavid: That's a lovely photo of your and Zeus! A keeper!

katgib: Your babies are soooo adorable! And you're cute too!

laneyrachel: Oh my! Tooo cute! Love the name Sophie for a puppy! And dad looks pretty sweet too!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

What a cute bunch of new pictures. Uncle David I'll have to try find my first dog Curley with me.
    Here's some pictures of the boys. It's hard to believe they're 1 year old now. .
    Hardy is on the right in the first 2 pictures with Laurel on the left. In the bottom picture it's reversed.

Compared to the day I brought them home.

Wow, Unk, it's been fun watching them grow up before our eyes. Their coloring is so beautiful, and they look absolutely regal in the second picture. I can't wait for Star to see these most recent pics.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread