+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Congratulations on the new baby, livin4reality!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Awwww! What cute doggies!

I've always said we forters have some pretty good looking cute furry kids....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Very cute dogs Livin4reality and CC.
    Rosie, the smallest is THE boss of the other two. Its funny, because they both very much defer to her.

Doxie, I am the referee here too. Before Waldo, the other two wouldn't touch an ice cube if they were in the Sahara. Now that Waldo will grab one when I drop one on the floor (everytime I get ice it seems), they now fight over it.
    Same with the bones and toys and they each have a food bowl, but the little ones stand and watch Waldo eat out of his with a very put out look on their face. Their bowls are full with the SAME food, but NO, they must eat what's in his as it has to be better.
    They are all so jealous of each other. It's like watching 2 year olds sometimes.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Glad to hear about the jealousy among your dogs. There is jealousy among my 3 kitties, and it does get old. I call two of them, and I inevitably get "the stalker", no matter whom I call. I think she's wants to make sure that neither the two of them are getting something that she is not. Each has her own spot to sit or lay, and woe betide the cat that encroaches on that spot. The slap fest is on! The middle one also circles me to make sure the other 2 stay back.

Travelin' Jack looks like he moonlights as "Rasta-dog"! Where are his dreadlocks?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love coming in here because it's a guarantee my heart will swell with happiness. Livin and Canuck, you both have beautiful dogs, and the picture of Harmony and Herman sleeping together - how cute is that?

Years ago a neighbor of ours flew from Ca to PA to get a Labradoodle because the breed was so new they were hard to come by. He's the sweetest goofiest dog (other than ours of course ) and has the added benefit of not shedding. I could easily do without having to vacuum daily.

Spring has sprung here in CA so I snapped a picture of Maggie enjoying the outdoors.

It seems only fair to include a picture of happy dopey Howard just for the hell of it.

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

MRD

I LOVE Happy Dopey Howard. He is so cute. I bet he and Waldo the Wonder Dog (or Big, Dumb and Happy as I refer to him) would be great buddies.

Yes, jealousy runs rampant here. I had to give Waldo a pill the other day. A PILL mind you. The other two thought I was giving him filet mignon and had to get a dog biscuit because they did NOT get a pill.

It's the ice cube thing that gets me. Before ice cubes were considered way beneath my two JRT"s. Now that Waldo likes them, they all fight over ice cubes. Geez.

Has anyone visited Cute Overload!

I heard about it today. The CUTEST animal pictures ever!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Aww, I'm loving all the pictures everyone. Very Cute!

Rocko is SO jealous of Phender. Phender loves boxes, there was one I cut a few strategic holes in that she really liked, after a few days playing with it, Rocko walked over and started to tear it to pieces, I fixed it up and the next day she finished it off. She never used to wreck anything and now she wrecks everything that I play with Phender with or make for her to play with. I don't know why the dogs got the problem, she gets fed first, gets her treats first, gets to lay on my lap on the couch and go for car rides/walks. Poor lil Phendy is just happy being Rockos' #2.

ETA: I Love Cute Overload, I could spend all day looking at all the super cute pics. Thats where I first seen that pic where the dog has the cats head in his mouth and the kitten watches on in horror...thats such a classic.
    Last edited by M_shelll; 05-03-2007 at 03:35 PM.

What a great looking bunch of animals. Love the picture of Harmony & Herman snoozing together. And of course roses, Howard the coward always puts a smile on my face.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I know we all love Howard, but I happen to have a fondness for Maggie.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread