+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1256Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Very cute, blueyz28! Those dogs fascinate me; they look like larger dogs but with no legs.

My next-door neighbors have a Corgi exactly like Mickey. He's adorable, but don't let those short legs fool you - he can swipe food off a plate quicker than my longer legged dogs can.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Love the corgis, blueyz28. There's a man in my neighbourhood whom I frequently encounter walking his two corgis. For the longest time I think that he thought I was trying to pick him up, because every time I would encounter them, I would smile and say "good afternoon, little doggies", which would cause him to tighten his lips and flinch a little. Since I've said exactly the same thing to the group when I was with Mr. Rattus, he's unclenched some and now smiles and greets me in return. I believe that he's finally realized that I'm just grooving on the little doggies.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by blueyz28;2320320;
    My boys: Bernie is the red and white; Mickey is the Tri. Both are Pembroke Welsh Corgis
    I've always wanted a corgi. We saw two in the park yesterday. They are just so cute and so friendly.
    Yours are adorable.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

doxie: Kittens!! Oooo sooo cute!! I hope they do well and you find the mom and other kitten. So good of you to take care of them and give them some much needed loves!

Newf: Yes, show us some photos please! I have never heard of a Neopolitan Mastiff. Does that mean he tastes like strawberry, chocolate and vanilla?

blueyz: Bernie and Mickey look so regal. My cousins had a Corgi. He was the sweetest little guy. And smart too.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Neopolitan Mastiffs are REALLY wrinkly. I wouldn't want to have to look after all that skin, but I still prefer them to Brasilian "Fila" Mastiffs who are too agressive for me. My English Mastiff barks at strangers but would never bite. Barking is enough to keep them on the right side of the gate!

Here's a picture of Buddy thorugh the fish tank.
    Last edited by PGM35; 04-09-2007 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Edited - it was too big so I made it into a thumbnail

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Great Picture!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dog show shots

My Newfy friends
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

More show shots

I took MANY more pictures, but unfortunately my camera's auto focus doesn't do well on fuzzy objects . . . like dogs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread