+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Apolo and the other pets here are all adorable!

TV_luver - I had a dog that looked just like yours when I was a kid. Hilarious litte dog, He hated my brother (and so did I) and he used to hide behind doors (or plants, tables - whatever he could fnd to hide under) just so that he could rush out and bite my brother on the ankle.

We now have an adopted Dachshund. He does do all of the "typical" Dachshund behavior - he burrows under the covers and he acts like he is going to die if he isn't fed on time. Enjoy your new little buddy!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2316212;
    I dont have a good pic of my lil girl but heres my newest baby Dempsey a longhaired minature dachshund
    Dempsey looks like a sweetie, and the name is adorable. Named after Jack Dempsey?

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2316259;
    Here are my Easter Bunnies Doggies.
    Maggie's wearing the ears, and Howie has them on in my av. Needless to say he didn't like it one bit.
    I just don't understand why they humor us like that sometimes. Maggie looks cute in the ears and it does look like Howie is not pleased wearing them.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD
    Rosekid, Howard looks like he's saying: Must humor mom, but this is SO embarrassing.

He's very cute tho and so is Maggie. I can't find our bunny ears. I'd love to put them on Waldo, but he'd probably chew them up.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2316513;
    Rosekid, Howard looks like he's saying: Must humor mom, but this is SO embarrassing.

He's very cute tho and so is Maggie. I can't find our bunny ears. I'd love to put them on Waldo, but he'd probably chew them up.

Nah! I bet Waldo would prance around all day wearing them. look at me! look at me!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2316516;
    Nah! I bet Waldo would prance around all day wearing them. look at me! look at me!
    You're probably right. Or, he wouldn't notice he had them on. He lives in his own little Waldo World.

Our AC/Heat went out about 10 days ago. The entire unit had to be replaced and the 2 guys were here ALL day on Tues. Waldo is now an expert in AC installation. He would NOT leave the guys alone and when I tried to move him to another room, they wouldn't let me. I kept hearing "Waldo" all day from these guys. I really don't know how they got anything done. He was SO happy though because he had 2 new friends.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I had a cat that would "supervise" any workers that came into the house. She would go to wherever they were and just sit and stare, the entire time they were here. I know they were scared! I have no idea what that was about.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Apolo, Maggie, Howard, Dempsey! What great photos of super pets! Too cute in the bunny ears too! They don't make them small enough for kitties. I looked
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Here's another of my favorite shots I've taken of him. I love to photograph animals; there is something so innocent and sweet about them. And mine photographs especially well, if I do say so myself! I'm not biased, of course...

[QUOTE=gabriel;2316511;]Dempsey looks like a sweetie, and the name is adorable. Named after Jack Dempsey?

No... Patrick Dempsey! big fan!

DJeterFan your dog is adorable and you take such great pics

+ Reply to Thread