+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859991495491049 ... LastLast
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey
    That's really great Tirlittan! Have fun with the little guy.

I love animals ! They are so cute and I love them so much. I have a kitten and I love him so much. . I f you have a pet they are like your best friend cause they always depend on you.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    ...have been looking on pet adoption pages for a red kitten to show up, and I have all cat stuff ready to go ( litter, food etc).
    Red? I'm so curious as to what a RED kitten is.. Do you mean, orange? I have never heard of a red cat/kitten.
    Can you find a picture and post what a red cat/kitten is?

Thanks in advance.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Red? I'm so curious as to what a RED kitten is.. Do you mean, orange? I have never heard of a red cat/kitten.
    I was wondering the same thing. I was guessing you were talking about a bright orange cat. I can't wait to see pictures of your kitten.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Whatever pics I've found on google.. they've been orange, but called red.

Anyway..In my searching, I came across this kitten. He's so alienlike and ugly, he's adorable!

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, that's adorable.
    I was curious about the red thing, too. But have fun with the kitten, Tirlittan!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Thanks in advance.
    Yep, orange is right too I have heard people call them yellow, orange, and red. I like to call them "red" for some reason, maybe because people with orange hair have "red" hair, but orange or even yellow go, too.

I looked around a bit and the cat people call the exact coloring red tabby, that is what Unklescott's Tigger is too, I think
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 08-20-2004 at 03:23 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I just wanted to say my heart goes out to all of you who have recently and otherwise loss a family pet. I know how hard this is too. We had 2 dalmations ......mine lived 5 years (Domino) and he passed away after having a seizure that put him in a comma.....he had had seizures since he was about 1.
    Our other dalmation was a girl named cinder and she lived to be 15.! We had to put her to sleep this past November and it is still hard at times to think of her. It is such a huge and stressful decision to put your animal which is part of the family to sleep even when you know that you are helping them.

My son would like to get another pet but I'm not sure I am ready.?
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Pansygirl, I had two labradors who lived to be 14 (amazing), and they both had to be put to sleep within four months of each other. It was really hard on me, and took five years for me to get another dog, and I only finally relented because my husband and daughter were pleading. We got a wonderful terrier/mix puppy from our local pound, and she is 8 years old now. She is very smart and adorable. Two years ago, we got another pound puppy, a lab/mix and he is sweet, but dumb as a post! Pets certainly can complete your family, so you may need a little more time, but try not to take as long as I did. As soon as we got Maggie, I was so glad we had a dog in the house again. It was definitely the right decision. Good luck to you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for the support rosekid.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread