+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2289574;
    I'm so glad it all went so well gabriel!!

It sounds like you and Joey have an amazing relationship with your vet. That was very sweet to bring him a photo of Ms. Mona with Joey boy.
    I think that the relationship with the vet is wonderful. She is such a wonderful caring person and she never hurries us along, she is always happy to see any of her patients. As a matter of fact the entire staff at the
    Small Animal Hospital is just great. Probably one of the reasons that they've been doing this since 1929.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

gabriel - I'm so glad Joey had a good checkup.

Last night, Dunkin (who doesn't like to be held and NEVER will curl up in anyone's lap) jumped into my lap when I was on the computer. He didn't let his butt touch my lap, and he didn't stay long, but he did it! I knew he could do it if he really, really tried. Of course, Whiskers is almost always in my lap, so poor Dunkin really doesn't get much of a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2289804;
    gabriel - I'm so glad Joey had a good checkup.

Last night, Dunkin (who doesn't like to be held and NEVER will curl up in anyone's lap) jumped into my lap when I was on the computer. He didn't let his butt touch my lap, and he didn't stay long, but he did it! I knew he could do it if he really, really tried. Of course, Whiskers is almost always in my lap, so poor Dunkin really doesn't get much of a chance!
    You go Dunkin! (I always chuckle when I read some of these names because they are so cute.)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

MRD
    Waldo brought me a present this morning. He was so proud of it. I was not a happy recipient: dead squirrel. dead so long it was not recognizable as squirrel except for the tail. Probably been in squirrel heaven for months. He found it in the bushes. He did not like it when I put it in the outside can.
    I think he really thought he was giving me something I would appreciate.

Now am trying to stay away from the Waldo perpetually licking tongue as it has "dead squirrel" on it. UGH!

update on stray cat. One of the neighbors has been able to coax it to her house and has been feeding it. It's back walking on all 4 legs, but limps. She said she has tried to catch it, but it won't let her touch it, but it now has a home on her porch and is getting fed regularly.

Gabriel, glad to hear Joey's doing well. Glad you have such a wonderful vet.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm glad to read that Joey is alright. Any vet that tears up over their patients is ok in my book.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Waldo brought me a present this morning. He was so proud of it. I was not a happy recipient: dead squirrel. dead so long it was not recognizable as squirrel except for the tail.
    Count your blessings. This past January, Gustav brought me the back half of a coyote that one of the local dairy farmers had killed, skinned, and dumped.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2289914;
    Count your blessings. This past January, Gustav brought me the back half of a coyote that one of the local dairy farmers had killed, skinned, and dumped.
    Oh man, YOU get ALL the good presents!!!!!!

Coyote definetly trumps squirrel. Will have to tell Waldo he's cheap in the gift department.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Joeys exam

I just got the call from the VET that all Joeys bloodwork and fecal exam is NORMAL!!!!! woo hoo - good to go for 6 more months.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2290432;
    I just got the call from the VET that all Joeys bloodwork and fecal exam is NORMAL!!!!! woo hoo - good to go for 6 more months.
    Congrats Gabe!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2290432;
    Doing a happy dance for you and Joey
    That's GREAT news!

myrosiedog
    : I'm glad that the stray kitty is getting fed. Maybe she'll begin to trust again later. And isn't it nice Waldo wanted to bring you a gifty.

superbrat: LOL Dogs really do love their car rides, don't they!

Newf: Oh man. What Gustav brought home would scare the bejeeesers out of me. Yikes!

My two kitts still haven't fessed up about who brought me the lovely white mousey, all cleanly licked and placed in my den for me.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread