+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Miss Kitty: How much blood was spilled in order to outfit Gracie and Mr. Tootles?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    I just love coming in here and looking at everyone's babies. Makes me want a really really big house out in the country so I can have MORE babies!!!!
    Love sweaters on kitties, that is a first for me and the pics are beautiful!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm going to ask a question that may sound a little silly but what the hell.....

Where does everyone keep their litterbox? Mine right now is in my kitchen/dining room (of which we never use)...its really the only place I have in this tiny 2 bedroom apartment....I know when I lived with mom and dad the litterbox was in the bathroom.

I'm hopefully moving in April/May into a house and I'm trying to decide where would be the best place and I just wondered where everyone else kept theirs....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've got one in one of my extra bathrooms, and another in my mud room. I've got 3 toilets...I guess they can at least have 2.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Guest bathroom! I let the guests use the Master Bath.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Joeys is in the bathroom, and inevitably whenever I'm going, he decides to go also...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

In my spare bedroom/office.

I keep the litter box in a bathroom--one that really isn't used by anyone. It's her bathroom.

I keep mine in the laundry room. When I lived in an apartment years ago, I kept it in the guest bathroom.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I keep mine in the basement, we have two side by side. Need two when you have four cats. I have one outside cat that for some reason has to come in to use the bathroom. You would think he likes it better outside.

+ Reply to Thread