+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Yesterday Laurel was in the bedroom and Hardy was outside. I thought they were both out when I closed the door. Laurel rarely ever meows but he was whining like a big baby, reaching under the door for Hardy who was on the other side like "Neener, neener you can't get out."

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2271336;
    Yesterday Laurel was in the bedroom and Hardy was outside. I thought they were both out when I closed the door. Laurel rarely ever meows but he was whining like a big baby, reaching under the door for Hardy who was on the other side like "Neener, neener you can't get out."
    Oh you have me laughing with this one. I can just see it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    There's no taunting with the girls. For them it's a mutual thing. They both reach under the door in an attempt to get to each other. Even the 'fetch' game can't dissuade Ella. It's not a good idea to try and separate the girls unless they want to be separated.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Have you heard about the toygers?? Google that name, and go to the first result. They will tear your heart out, they are so adorable. They cost from $800-$4000. They are trying to get them to look more like Bengal tigers, but there is no wild blood in their lineage. Saw this on GMA this morning.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Such great stories everyone! I missed quite a bit.

Spring is in the air and so is Gracie. She jumped up onto the fence and wandered to the back. She's run to the back 60 and slipped through the fenceboards into the driveway and discovered there's snow there too! She also checked her flower bed and discovered some other cat has been using it for a litterbox! Mr. Tootles, on the other hand, decided to try to go through the snowbank, across the yard, towards Gracie. Ended up sinking in so deep he had to keep jumping up and down in order to get back on dry land. He looked like a furry kangaroo!

Here's Gracie in her pretty sweater:

And Tootles in his!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

misskitty they both look so precious!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've never seen cats in sweaters.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Such cute pictures! Our two have a love/hate relationship but I did manage to snap these pics yesterday. Simon was sitting on Henry's head and Henry was just too lazy to waddle away!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

OH wonderful doxie! I love those pictures.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

MRD
    Miss Kitty, Gracie looks like a model posing. That is one cute picture. Mr. Tootles is pretty handsome himself.

Doxie, those are hilarious. My two little ones do the same thing to each other. You'd think that having someone sitting on your head would be uncomfortable, but apparantly not.

Yesterday I was laying on the floor after doing some stretching exercises and big old Waldo came over and sat on my stomach. I literally went: "oooofff" when he did this, he just looked at me with that big goofy grin and tongue hanging out like: "hey, what's the matter with you? I'm more than happy to be sitting here."

I apparantly do not find being sat on as comfortable as dogs do.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread