+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2267305;
    It's amazing how two little kitties can make the house sound like it's about to come down.
    I hear you. I call it clomping. Here they come - clomp-clomp-clomp.

Yeah I know those are dogs but you get the drift.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    I finally got pics of my baby scanned so I am posting my baby Tinker Bell. He goes by Tink, Tinker Bell (in a sing song voice) Stinker and mostly Lovey. Poor pooch probably responds to tone rather than actual name.
    Edit to add: for some reason I can't attach the picture so he is now my Avatar!
    Last edited by snickertink; 03-06-2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: trying to post pictures

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Cutie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Brotherly love.

Did everyone who has kitties that like to snuggle get them at the same time?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How sweet, Jewels.

My kitties get freaky in the morning. Usually they chase each other around until the baby hits a wall. Every morning, you think he'd learn.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2268360;
    My boys are brothers and I got them at the same time. I got my last two cats at different times (within two months of each other) and they cuddled up the same way. They were both still kittens, though.

My cats cuddle with each other, but they don't cuddle with me. Well, Jasper (black cat) will every once in a while - on his own terms - but they don't like being held or sitting on my lap. But wherever I am in the house, *thats* where they'll be too.

Your boys are gorgeous! I've got a serious weakness for dark gray kitties. I have 1, and 2 tabbies. Previous to that I had 2 grays, and 1 tabby! Lost my other gray in 2005. All my gurls!

snickertink, little Tink is so cute.

Jewelsy, your kitties look so snuggly, and their coats are gorgeous.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2268360;
    When I got Greta and Charlie they were kittens, but not from the same litter. Boy and girl, they slept together. About 5 weeks later I had to take Charlie back and I got Greta's sister Ella. To this day they still sleep cuddled up together. Except at night when they trap me in bed by sleeping pressed against my legs on either side of my body.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread