+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2267305;
    It's amazing how two little kitties can make the house sound like it's about to come down.

Isn't that the truth. I'll you even the one i have left can make a racket.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

<- Finley, aka Thumper, aka Ya Great Noisy Beast. He weighs maybe four pounds but can make the joists shake as speeds from one end of the house to the other. The most delightful part of his whole speed-racer thing is that he can make it down the basement stairs in literally two bounds - it's a sight to see.

Harv, who weighs closer to an unfortunate 20 pounds, no longer races but can still make the joists shake by sliding off of his rocking chair as he makes his stately way to the food bowl. The fact that we keep his chair, his food bowl and his litter box in different rooms is the only reason he gets any exercise at all. No wonder I love him - we're like two very large peas on one spacious pod.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2267524;
    <- Finley, aka Thumper, aka Ya Great Noisy Beast. He weighs maybe four pounds but can make the joists shake as speeds from one end of the house to the other. The most delightful part of his whole speed-racer thing is that he can make it down the basement stairs in literally two bounds - it's a sight to see.

Harv, who weighs closer to an unfortunate 20 pounds, no longer races but can still make the joists shake by sliding off of his rocking chair as he makes his stately way to the food bowl. The fact that we keep his chair, his food bowl and his litter box in different rooms is the only reason he gets any exercise at all. No wonder I love him - we're like two very large peas on one spacious pod.
    Now THAT"S funny stuff.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2267504;
    Isn't that the truth. I'll you even the one i have left can make a racket.
    Honestly folks - I am not drinking or doing drugs. What I meant to type was ....I'll tell you.....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2267298;
    My cat does that but its usually when he's had a really good poop!
    I thought Boris was the only one who did that!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2267298;
    My cat does that but its usually when he's had a really good poop!

Yours too eh?? all over the place, over the furniture, etc etc.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Ewwwww!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We had kittens yesterday - just two! Both white. It must have been too cold when she was meetin' up with the fellas. She doesn't like to go out in the cold.
    Count your blessings!

White kitties, how sweet. I haven't seen many all-white cats very often, is that a rare thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2267224;
    My dog does that at random times. A friend calls it "stampeding" because it sounds like a whole herd of cattle are involved. She likes to pick up a toy or a stray sock while she's doing it and growl and shake her head.
    Maggie does that too, and we call it her "frenzy run." You can almost hear her laughing she's having such a great time. Howard just sits in amazement watching her because he has only one speed and that's s-l-o-w. Even if you throw a toy, he'll saunter over to pick up. It's all in the cool attitude you know.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Our kids love to sneak attack, and it cracks us up everytime..even if we get wounded & taken down.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread