+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1383Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Unk, I'm forever jealous that your boys actually sleep on your lap....my boy Midnight just comes for the petting and the minute I go back to typing he leaves. Mind you, I sit sideways at the desktop with my feet on the arm of the couch, so this is what I get....

First is the grab of the arm to get my attention

Then he comes on up for his loving and does the "pattycake" thing the entire time

My girl's another story...she's asleep on the bed right now and doesn't show up well since she's solid black on the black comforter.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2264018;
    I don't know. Mona would always look rumpled when she woke up, Joey wakes up and not a strand of fur out of place. go figure
    Gender discrimination ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

That's cute libs. The readily accessible remote has me .
    ETA I'm sure the fact that Star bottle fed these guys from birth has a whole lot to do with their craving attention. I love it too.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 03-05-2007 at 06:44 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think Mona looked rumpled when she woke up because she didn't have a chance to run a comb through her hair and put on a little make-up. Guys have never had that issue. Boo! Hiss!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2266034;
    I think Mona looked rumpled when she woke up because she didn't have a chance to run a comb through her hair and put on a little make-up. Guys have never had that issue. Boo! Hiss!
    A HA HA HA HA -- that must be it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    My youngest gurl, who causes all of the chaos around here, gets all excited when I get up in the morning. When she decides that I am truly up for the day (I'm sitting on the side of the bed), she starts in with the rocket-propelled behavior. She runs at full speed around the house, from floor to floor, room to room. The other 2 just sit and look watch her, quizzically. She buzzes one of them so closely, as she shoots by, that I'm surprised that she doesn't brush her side on the more stoic one's nose. She does this for about 10-15 minutes, and then she's finished. Hard to believe that my getting up stirs her up like that. This is when I call her "Reindeer Paws", because you can hear the galloping all over the house. I've never seen this behavior in any of my other kitties, over the many years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I get "psycho kitty" somewhere between midnight-1am when I'm going to bed every night. Same thing, my boy freaks out and starts a room to room gallop along with crazy meowing.

My dog does that at random times. A friend calls it "stampeding" because it sounds like a whole herd of cattle are involved. She likes to pick up a toy or a stray sock while she's doing it and growl and shake her head.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My cat does that but its usually when he's had a really good poop!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2267224;
    A friend calls it "stampeding" because it sounds like a whole herd of cattle are involved...
    It's amazing how two little kitties can make the house sound like it's about to come down.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread