+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Premium Member
    Isn't it fun to take a nap and end up trapped by animals?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Isn't it amazing how animals claim 'imminent domain' over your bodies, and they end up letting you know it? My son would say, "They just walk all over you."

True, true.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Aww Marley, that's too cute. My dog Chauncy used to do the snuggle thing. I would know he was finally set in his spot when he moaned and put his head on my leg.

Here's the pictures of my kitties :

Rocky, ...what a ham! I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't keep this guy, because he's the biggest ham you ever saw. He's not a lap cat but does stay right with me all the time, unless he's playing, and has to be held for a while as soon as I wake up, and when I get home.

Coco, my invisi-cat. she is very sweet in tiny visits, but stays under the bed mostly so far. Hopefully that will change before too long. (Like I said before, poor kitty--she is soooo homely, except for having the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen on a cat)

So far everything is going well; both the cats are declawed so no scratching, only one 'accident', and neither one tries to get on my counters or in my plate, so I'm happy, Rocky is happy, and Coco is starting to try to get happy.
    Last edited by queenb; 03-03-2007 at 07:51 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

queenb - so cute.. the expression in the first pic is adorable.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

AWWWW QB, what a cute new family you have! Rocky is so cute with those white mitts! Coco is a pretty girl too, she'll come into her own soon I'm sure.

How adorable, QueenB. I think both are beautiful.

They're both gorgeous, queenb!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Wow! Is Rocky ever handsome! LOVE the white paws. So unexpected. Coco is a little odd, but I'll bet she grows on you. I'm sure she'll be ruling the roost in no time.
    Count your blessings!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Marleybone: You’re covered with cats. Trapped is when, like last night while sleeping, you create a figure eight with your legs, and Ella gets inside the 4 while Greta presses tightly up against the leg of the 4. That’s trapped.

Queenie: Too darned cute. Rocky has every right to be a ham. He is one cute kitty. I’d love to do a photo shoot with him and Greta. Gotta say though, when Ella got here she was an invisi-cat also. And, she was always compared to her gorgeous sister. Now that she’s come out of her shell she’s the QueenB around here. I bet that once Coco comes out of her shell and her personality starts to show through she’ll be a contender also. Plus, who could resist those eyes.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread