+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Back Uncle David! We missed you and the girls .

Unklescott, I'm glad you're home and recovering with your boys. Seems like hernia repair is more common than I thought. My BIL had it last year and a friend's husband is having it next month.

gabriel, I'll be thinking of you and Joey on Sunday . I wonder what he's trying to say now that he's vocalizing? Sometimes mine comes in talking up a storm and other times he sneaks in quietly. If I get up in the middle of the night and pass him on the recliner, he lets out a little meow. Not sure if he's letting me know he's there and okay, or if he's getting on to me for disturbing him. Probably the latter
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Premium Member
    Unk - that picture is hilarious. I love how they sleep with their butts touching. My dogs do the same thing, Dolly always curls up right next to Katie's butt.

My cats do the same thing. They are adorable, Unk.

Katie is a beautiful dog, Marley. She looks so sweet.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    As I scroll down this and other pages and see names like gabriel, pommie, Unk, miss kitty, Mariner, Archie, Lois Lane, etc, I wonder why I haven't been back to say hi sooner.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I swear, I think your boys are conjoined twins! Seldom see one without the other close by.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is this a gender thing? The boys sleep with their butts touching and the girls sleep with their heads touching?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Yes. The boys don't want to be mistaken as being gay...not that there's anything wrong with that!

I keed. I keed....

(And those have got to be some of the cutest photos ever...)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Once again, my jealousy rears its ugly head........and my gurls will have nothing to do with each other.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My two are very close, without a doubt. They were asleep on top of the couch but when I went to bed they both wandered up to be with me, one on each side of me as usual.

Up so tight against your legs you can't even move, let alone roll over?

+ Reply to Thread