+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2242908;
    I don't know the story Gab, but I was tearing up when I read this. I've been in similar situations many times and my heart goes out to you.
    Thank You Uncle David. The thing all started in December when Mona went for a check up - Post #3692 is where it began.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2242841;
    I can bet you that my Mom & I will both be choking a bit when we transfer that little bitty bag from the box to the urn.

I will, too, gabriel. I'll be thinking of you.

One step at a time, gabriel. The hard times will get fewer and fewer, and then you'll only remember Mona with laughter.

Welcome back Uncle David! Boy they have gotten big. I'm glad to see I'm not the only using Miracle Grow.

gabriel: I remember getting the little white box of ashes as well. I made it out to the car and broke down. Couldn't drive for awhile. You are in my thoughts and I'm sure Ms. Mona's ashes will be safe in her pretty urn close to you and Joey.

Uncle David!!! BACK! Thank you so much for posting the photos of Ella and Greta. Wow, they are so photogenic. I love you bought them a pet fish:
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think the boys missed me while I was in the hospital. I can't keep them out of my lap. They did behave here by themselves though. I didn't find any remnants of a party, no empty beer cans or bags of catnip.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2244023;
    I think the boys missed me while I was in the hospital. I can't keep them out of my lap. They did behave here by themselves though. I didn't find any remnants of a party, no empty beer cans or bags of catnip.
    Awww. I'm glad they behaved. I hope they stay away from sitting on any stitches you may have!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    We finally had a break from the cold today. It got up to 37F so I went outside with the girls to enjoy a little sunshine and try out my new camera. Katie was more than happy to lay down in the snow and pose for me. I always seem to catch her in mid-slurp.

That's an awesome picture Marleybone. Katie looks quite pleased with herself.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Marley that's adorable. I miss having a dog to play with in the snow. The boys don't care for it.
    My daughter is here doing laundry for me and helping out. Laurel & Hardy got worn out playing in the clothes baskets and chasing me around. They had to crash. Poor tired little things.

+ Reply to Thread