+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2222604;
    gabriel I'm sure my Marley was there to help greet Mona at the Bridge
    Heck yes Marley. There's a bunch of FORT furry friends there to greet the newbies as they arrive. Tigger, Marley and the rest of them are probably swapping stories of how they used to torment us poor old humans.

Gabriel, I am so sorry that you had to take this step with your sweet Mona. She will be missed by my family as well. We have enjoyed the stories so much and when ever one of our kitties gives us the look my kids say look their doing a Mona. I'm glad your family was there with you all.
    God Bless you and Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2222681;
    Heck yes Marley. There's a bunch of FORT furry friends there to greet the newbies as they arrive. Tigger, Marley and the rest of them are probably swapping stories of how they used to torment us poor old humans.
    And right now Ms. Mona is teaching them THE LOOK.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2222697;
    I'm sure she is, that girl was a Master of "the look". Marley is probably teaching Mona how to sing. Whenever she didn't want to do something she would go "OOOoooo ooooo ooooOOOOoooo". She did that once in obedience class and it was hilarious.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Gabriel, I'm so sorry. Please try to take care.
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

I Is Stephanie
    And I'm sure Esse and Nilly pig are teaching her how to beg for food without looking like a dog...or chasing after her, since cats are terrified of guinea pigs. I'm glad it was peaceful, and that she was ready to go.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Oh, Gabriel. I am so sorry you have to go through this. My heart is breaking for you.

gabriel, you, Mona and Joey have been in my thoughts all day. Others here have said much more eloquently what I wished to say. I just wanted to offer my support, too. Take care.

Gabriel, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved Mona, and my heart is breaking for you right now. It is so hard to know what to say when bad things like this happen. I just hope you can be at peace and know that you did the right thing for Mona, and I hope you know that Mona could never have had a better dad than you. Hugs to you and Joey, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Gabriel, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you loved her more than life itself, and she couldn't have had a better dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Amen.

+ Reply to Thread